Tuesday Weighers

I don't think im going to go tonight.... Need to have a think of my new target. People r now saying i don't need to lose anymore.... So May just set it. Wanted to lose another 1/2 stone but family n friends r saying don't xx

just got back from wi and ive lost 1/2 a pound!!! well chuffed as i was expecting a gain

cathiexx:)xx

i know ive gained this week but i just have to wait till 5.30 to get it confirmed x

Hi all Tuesday weighers, 2lbs off for me this week! woo hoo! such a great feeling after a couple of weeks of 1/2lb gains, looking forward to next week now, feeling motivated! good luck all xx

Put on half a pound :-( really struggling at the minute, seem to have been the same weight for 3 weeks now

Woop woop!! Another 2lb off!! Makes up for last weeks 1/2lb on xx :D

1.5 off for me :D xx

:fear::party0038:Such a relief to get weighed and know dont you thinkgood or bad
Reckon its the not knowing that is the worst

Weighed in last nite instead of tonight as have had dental surgery today :cry:. Good loss of 3.5lbs though so very happy bunny. Can't eat solid food for a while though:sigh: so hoping next week won't be too bad.

I've been so good this week, zumba twice, jogging once so hoping to move under next stone bracket tonight.

But have just started star week and my stomach is so sore and bloated, don't think its going to happen. Oh well, I'll have to wait till next week:cry:

I've been soo good this week, zumba once in a class and once at home with wii and 1lb ON!!! why??? not happy bunny :-( feel like I do not want to do it anymore!

I gained a pound! Boo hoo! First gain in 8 weeks! Probably deserved but still gutted.
Well done with all the loses everyone x
However I'm now motivated for a good week, and looking forward not back x

Oh, Kasia, stick with it. Sometimes the timing is just against you for no good reason.
Next week you might have a better loss than you expect, and it will just have been delayed from this week.
Particularly if you've done more exercise than usual, or something.

As predicted i gained 1/2lb, back on track this week tho so hopefully have it off with some more next week xo

Back