Tuesday Weighers

Not great for me turned up late as hubby got home from work late and it was taster evening weight in had finished so we just yucked in so to speak and i had to weight in with the newbies at the end so only 0.5 for me this week didnt exercise either as it was half term last week so didnt help myself.

Only 0.5 off for me as well but it is * week. And I've done 2 zumba classes and 1 jogging session.

Never mind, it'll be off next week.

Consultant not happy this week. Overall 9lbs lost, 39 gained!!

STS :cry:

Need a good kick up the backside please! :sigh:

WI tonight lost 2lbs, but didnt have WI last week so thats a lb for this last week and this week, so happy with that, good luck to everyone

Put on 1lb this week but did have lovely wkend away to Devon with the boyf and friends! Toouch booze and naughty foods so happy really with only gaining one! Started my slimathon this week! One stone to lose in 12weeks! Arrggh!

4.5lbs off for me and I won slimmer of the week and got my 1stone award! Very happy as wasn't sure I'd have lost after the weekend's frivolities. I have been poorly since sunday with flu though so probably haven't been eating as well so expecting a much lower number next week.

Thanx surzy xx

I made myself laugh a bit as all sed was I didn't get a sticker! I'm 1 lb off a sticker!

24 years old and I want a shiny sticker! (how sad am i) Lol. Hopefully next week. Xxx

Thanx surzy xx

I made myself laugh a bit as all sed was I didn't get a sticker! I'm 1 lb off a sticker!

24 years old and I want a shiny sticker! (how sad am i) Lol. Hopefully next week. Xxx

Haha ... i love getting stickers!! I'm 28!!! Nothing changes xx

You'll get that shiny next week x

Hello lovelies,

Well I paid dearly for my week if cba!

Drumroll please.....4.5lbs....on!!

Sob sob :(

That's what a week off plan does for me...if nothing else it's a demonstration of how easy it is to put on weight!

Oh well, week done everyone who lost!

Xxx

Hahaha. Don't worry girls, I'm nearly 45, and I was gutted at being 1/2lb off my sticker last night!

But I lost 2 1/2lb, which is great. And I WILL get that shiny next week! Definitely. 100% focus.

Back