Tuesday Weighers

4.5lbs off for me and I won slimmer of the week and got my 1stone award! Very happy as wasn't sure I'd have lost after the weekend's frivolities. I have been poorly since sunday with flu though so probably haven't been eating as well so expecting a much lower number next week.

Mint on your stone and SOTW - same for me this week as I lost 3lbs, got my stone award and SOTW too!

Hope you feel better soon!

Didnt weigh last week -as target member I dont have to go every week and I had something on so just didnt bother.

I had gained 3lbs since I met target though, so was thrilled last night to lose 4! I actually didnt like missing a week - not knowing where I was made weighing in quite nervewracking but at least it was a great result.

Annoyingly, I was just 1lb off of being our group's biggest loser!

I'm 1lb under target now (am allowed to be up to 3lbs under or over) One more 1lb would get me another sticker (3 1/2 stone) - I'm unsure if I want it or not - I've run out of room on the front of my book!

Hello lovelies,

Well I paid dearly for my week if cba!

Drumroll please.....4.5lbs....on!!

Sob sob :(

That's what a week off plan does for me...if nothing else it's a demonstration of how easy it is to put on weight!

Oh well, week done everyone who lost!

Xxx

oh yes so quick it goes on so slow it comes off!!:(

Hi can i join, as i get weighed on a tuesday eve at club. Wanted 2lbs last night for my stone but stayed the same so gutted as i have been good, but onwards and downwards!!:eek:

Mrsplymdaz said:
Hello lovelies,

Well I paid dearly for my week if cba!

Drumroll please.....4.5lbs....on!!

Sob sob :(

That's what a week off plan does for me...if nothing else it's a demonstration of how easy it is to put on weight!

Oh well, week done everyone who lost!

Xxx

Ohhhhh your loving the cba saying now Haha xx SoZ about ur gain at least u went... I didn't bother xx

Well another 1/2 lb on for me as well. And I'm off for a long girl's only weekend tomorrow - food and drink will abound. On the upside of the diet I will be walking & taking my running shoes with me!

oh blimey there must be something in the air, i put half a pound on too - hate gaining. Hope to turn it all around this week and have a really good week and lose 2 - 3lb's - FINGERS crossed.

Good luck all.

Ohhhhh well good luck for nxt week. My granny is very poorly in hospital so ive lost all motivation for everything. What a **** few weeks ive had.

Ps is anyone in Facebook if so feel free to add me. Gemma Louise Jackson x

aww ss hun, hope your ok xoxoxoxo

Well my granny passed away last night. :-(( going to Blitz the house to take my mind off it xx

Awwww AM, really sorry to hear that :wave_cry: xxx

alfsmummy11 said:
Well my granny passed away last night. :-(( going to Blitz the house to take my mind off it xx

Oh Gemma, so so sorry for your loss sweetheart, take it easy on yourself and know you, and your family, are in our hearts and minds.

Xxkat

Sorry for your loss. As I tell everyone who have lost a grandparent, I say they should remember how lucky they are to actually meet them as I never got to meet any of mine, they all died before I was born.

As for me, I lost 5.5lbs! Total shock seeing as I went to England for the weekend but I ate loads of fruit and did loads of walking. Whoop. :) Got SOTW aswell for the first time. Need 0.5lb down next week to reach CLUB 10!

Back