Tuesday Weighers

oops bit late but I lost 1/2 a pound on Tuesday!...massive bit of sneakiness as I spent the weekend in Brighton drinking lots and stuffing my face :)

Hello all! I'm new to this forum. Had my first weigh in at Slimming World last week and managed to lose 8.5 pounds! So happy. Hopefully I've done ok this week too. Good luck to all of you for the next weigh-in!

Hello all! I'm new to this forum. Had my first weigh in at Slimming World last week and managed to lose 8.5 pounds! So happy. Hopefully I've done ok this week too. Good luck to all of you for the next weigh-in!

wow 8.5 lbs is amazing..well done! :)

I need 3 lbs for mine too and i started sw the same day as you too :)

Hi people!
Time has come around quickly again. Good luck tomorrow everyone.
Think I'm looking at a gain after the Easter egg I ate, te he! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for tomoz everyone!!! im going Tomoz to see tjeu damage of~

2 xIndian
2x Chinese
1 Dominos
1 Sunday roast not sw

Lost count of how much alcoholic beverages where consumed over 2 weeks too....

Ill expect a 5lb... Hopefully won't be as harsh but will be prepared....

Can't completly blame my grans death but ive had 0 get up and go.:-(( xx

I need 3lb too and I am not from Ireland but would love to go and explore!! ;) Last week I I was very good, done more exercises and was on plan and gained 1lb,this week I was also on plan and exercised even more so If I won't loose tomorrow I am off SW ;)!!
Good luck everyone!!!

Disappointed and struggling to stay motivated. I usually have my WI on tue but had to go to a Monday class this week. Put on 1.5 pounds! Could the scales be different in a different class, given that I seem to be different weight on the scales at home, the scales at the gym and the scales at my mums. I'm on week 4 and have followed the plan to the letter. I put on 5pounds in the first week, but then lost 2 in the 2nd and 2 in the 3rd. I'm heavier now than when I joined :-(

morning all
ive got myseld in a state this morning and i know im being silly but last week ( didnt think it the scale was telling the truth lol) but i lost 9lb now ive got WI tonight and ive woke up feeling a great pressure on me to do really well this week i have been good following the plan EE has everyone else felt like this ? xx

just got back from group and i have gained 1lb:(:(

but i am not going to harp on about this week cos we had a really good group today and when image therapy got round to me i beared my soul (again) and so i have to lose this week!!

but im not going out this week so there is only me to stop myself :copon:from doing well!!

cathie xx:copon:xx

Hi Cathie

Don't give in. I put 1lb on last week and didn't really know why other than it was run up to star week. I had been out on the sat for a few drinks but only had 5 and saved more than enough syns for them so was v disappointed last week. However, I battled on and this week is star week but I've lost 1.5lb so back on track and v happy with my loss this week, hoping for at least 2 next week.

So don't despair, keep going, you can do it!

xxxx :D

Well I only lost half a pound this week. Disappointed as I lost so much last week. There's always next week tho!

Quote by YoYodieter: Disappointed and struggling to stay motivated. I usually have my WI on tue but had to go to a Monday class this week. Put on 1.5 pounds! Could the scales be different in a different class, given that I seem to be different weight on the scales at home, the scales at the gym and the scales at my mums. I'm on week 4 and have followed the plan to the letter. I put on 5pounds in the first week, but then lost 2 in the 2nd and 2 in the 3rd. I'm heavier now than when I joined :-(

Maybe your body is just adjusting to the diet? Maybe you should put a food diary on a new thread to see if any members on here could help you adjust it slightly to achieve a better weight loss?
Keep at it though. I know it must be really disheartening but it will work in the end.

Back