Tuesday Weighers

Quote by Rahrah: morning all
ive got myseld in a state this morning and i know im being silly but last week ( didnt think it the scale was telling the truth lol) but i lost 9lb now ive got WI tonight and ive woke up feeling a great pressure on me to do really well this week i have been good following the plan EE has everyone else felt like this ? xx

I felt exactly the same as you. I lost 8.5lb last week and was so scared to go back again because I felt a lot of pressure on me to do well again this week.

I only lost half a pound at weigh in this morning so was very disappointed but people at group told me not to worry as I had such a big weight loss last week and lots of people don't often lose as much as I did in the first week.

Please don't worry as you can't be expected to lose a big amount every week. Hope it goes well at weigh in for you!

Thanks Bellareh

well done on still losing :)
weird we all want to lose weight but its great to have a great loss but then we feel this must carry on hopefully i will loss a little but the pressure is bad not by others just ourselves lol i will let you know how i got on tonight fingers crossed xx

lost 2lbs this week! Totally happy! It was my 30th birthday yesterday and I had a carvery dinner (roasties swimming in oil!) half a pizza for tea with chips, and a large slice of birthday cake! Hoping I've got away with it and it doesn't show itself in next weeks weigh in! x

Don't think I'm looking forward to tonigt! Had a bit of a bad weekend so pretty sure u have put on! :-(

Oh well bk on it 100% now so fingers crossed for a good loss next week!

I dont have wi until later and missed last week due to birthday treat so not really looking forward to tonight but know I need to go. Does anyone do anything different on a wi day, food, drink, exercise etc?

Karen

Owls4eva said:
I dont have wi until later and missed last week due to birthday treat so not really looking forward to tonight but know I need to go. Does anyone do anything different on a wi day, food, drink, exercise etc?

Karen

I didn't go last week either hun. I don't really do anything different just stay away from heavy carbs n have my tea after wi when at 7ish. Xx

Hi Cathie

Don't give in. I put 1lb on last week and didn't really know why other than it was run up to star week. I had been out on the sat for a few drinks but only had 5 and saved more than enough syns for them so was v disappointed last week. However, I battled on and this week is star week but I've lost 1.5lb so back on track and v happy with my loss this week, hoping for at least 2 next week.

So don't despair, keep going, you can do it!

xxxx :D

dont worry i wont give in :D

i am a glutton for punishment!

cathie :D xx

no defo not red wine is my downfall

lager is yuk so wots the point of low alcohol version lol :D

cathie xx

Hi all!

I get weighed on Tuesdays. I rejoined Slimming World two weeks ago. First week i lost 8.5pounds, but at todays weigh in I only lost half a pound! i'm a bit disheartened but hopefully I can do better next week.

Good luck to everybody else who has weigh in tonight!

bellareh said:
Hi all!

I get weighed on Tuesdays. I rejoined Slimming World two weeks ago. First week i lost 8.5pounds, but at todays weigh in I only lost half a pound! i'm a bit disheartened but hopefully I can do better next week.

Good luck to everybody else who has weigh in tonight!

8.5 Omg woooooooowwww well Done xx

Bellareh you can't be disappointed with 1/2lb - that's 9lb in 2 weeks, that is fantastic.

Go on internet and look at what 1lb of fat looks - you've lost 9 of em! You're doing so well, keep going honey.

xxx ;)

Success express week ... 5 pound off this week!

Well done to everyone, I have had a gain of 3lbs this week, I know why though, so gonna get tough on myself this week, like the upbeat feeling of losing and the horrible feeling of gaining. Onwards and upwards

Back