Tuesday Weighers

Cheers :)
MH Nursing, will graduate in summer. Absolutely love it.

hexe said:
Cheers :)
MH Nursing, will graduate in summer. Absolutely love it.

I did that for 2 & half years!!!! decided wasn't for me and i hated how consultants could make decisions without even knowing patients!! i start uni again in Sept doing social policy with thwarting view to do my mastards in social work so i can be an approved social worker and hopefully get back into mh xx

I am doing my management placement in the community from next Monday. Really prefer the nurse lead practice in the community out of the same reason.
Good luck with your studies from September, would have loved to do Social Work, but could not really afford it, so the Nursing Diploma was my best option and have not regret it.
Jill x

Only lost 1 pound this week. Seems to be really slowly the last two weeks. Might try switching from extra Easy to green or red plan this week and see if that speeds things up.

Only 1 pound off for me this week. Weight loss has slowed right down last two weeks. Hopefully it will be better next week.

hexe said:
I am doing my management placement in the community from next Monday. Really prefer the nurse lead practice in the community out of the same reason.
Good luck with your studies from September, would have loved to do Social Work, but could not really afford it, so the Nursing Diploma was my best option and have not regret it.
Jill x

Thanks im panicing about money etc esp as im a single parent.... Just gotta get it done need to better myself for my son!!! ur next placement sounds good bet u will lovwwwe it xx

mornin tues weighers :)

i have lost 2lb this week so my ticker is officially correct now (phew)

i did think it would be more because of wot i have gone without this week but im gonna try alternate red and green this week. i have a feeling i cant do the ee very well:(

cathie xx

cathiec said:
mornin tues weighers :)

i have lost 2lb this week so my ticker is officially correct now (phew)

i did think it would be more because of wot i have gone without this week but im gonna try alternate red and green this week. i have a feeling i cant do the ee very well:(

cathie xx

Well done. If i haven't lost after being on the toilet all day ill be annoyed xx

2lbs off for me this week! good luck all x

weigh in tonight, lost nothing last week so hope for 2lbs this week and i will get my half stone. Have been fine but now want to have a cup of tea, how much does that weigh!!

bexiebedwell said:
weigh in tonight, lost nothing last week so hope for 2lbs this week and i will get my half stone. Have been fine but now want to have a cup of tea, how much does that weigh!!

Haha. Nothing as long as u use ur milk from ur hex id not Its 1/2 syn per dash. Sweetner is free too x

only need 1 lb for club 10. will be raging if i dont get it tonight!!!

I started out doing Weight Watchers for 2 weeks and lost 5 lbs but I was starving! :( Had a week doing nothing (except eating!) then joined SW class. Just had first weigh in and lost 1lb.So I've lost 6lb overall but only in my head (and on my scales):D

Back