Tuesday Weighers

Sharlet said:
Thanks. I can I imagine the last little bit is quite hard! Tho I'm looking forward to being at the stage you are. Well done! X.

lost 13lbs got 15lbs to go!

You will of lost the same as me. My target was 28lb ive lost 26.5 xx

Hello
Well done to everyone! I lost 1.5 lbs! Really chuffed as I've eaten out 6 times this week! Got my half stone this week! X x x

alfsmummy11 said:
You will of lost the same as me. My target was 28lb ive lost 26.5 xx

Does that take you down to you 'recommended' weight for your height or a weight your happy with?
Mines just down to a weight I was before I had my baby. My if I went down to my 'recommended' weight I'd have to lose 3 stone in total, but I would feel too skinny then.

Sharlet said:
Does that take you down to you 'recommended' weight for your height or a weight your happy with?
Mines just down to a weight I was before I had my baby. My if I went down to my 'recommended' weight I'd have to lose 3 stone in total, but I would feel too skinny then.

My initial target was 9 stone and met that in august. I think i was pushing 10 stone b4 i had my son lol. I then decided to lower my target to 8'4 which is basically the lowest sw will let me go although i wouldn't mind being 8'2 xx

2.5lbs off for me!!!!!! Yay!!!! :)

PANTS!!!!!! put 1/2 on for no apparent reason??? it's only the second time iv'e put on the last time was 1lb christmas week, Cant understand it kept to my sin's oh well i will just have to try hard next week maybe i will have to review my diary and motivate to do more exercise!! maybe i need a kick up the but!!!!!

alfsmummy11 said:
My initial target was 9 stone and met that in august. I think i was pushing 10 stone b4 i had my son lol. I then decided to lower my target to 8'4 which is basically the lowest sw will let me go although i wouldn't mind being 8'2 xx

Wow,that sounds fab. You've done a great job! You sound the same height as me, I'm 5f 3.
I was 10 stone before my son then went to 12.8!!!! I did eat everything in sight tho, ha ha! I'm starting to think I might see how far I can get Down to my recommended weight, between 8-9stone. Xx

- 5 lbs today, over the moon. (+SOTW) :)

Just 1 off for me tonight. I was hoping for more, but at least it's going in the right direction!

Back