Tuesday Weighers

Wow you are all doing so well my half a pound doesnt seem much now lol

I believe it's just showing up how much cr*p I was eating before. Completely cutting the drink - no more glasses of wine here, pints of lager there - was surely also a big bonus.
As well, my cycling tours help, I guess. Before I started SW, I had become desperately unfit, think my body doesn't know what's hitting it now. :D
I am expecting it to slow down now, this "extreme" and quick weight loss will not go on forever, I am sure it will soon hit some sort of plateau.

alfsmummy11 said:
Mmmmmmmm. That could describe him. Horror more like although he has been an angel today x

Haha! Have I got this to look forward to then.....? Archie now just won't stop wriggling!!! Putting a nappy on is becoming more of a mission everyday. I'm hoping he doesn't crawl for a long time, I don't have the energy. Though maybe the chasing after him might help with the weight loss??? X

lost 13lbs got 15lbs to go!

1lb on! :-( m consultant recon I'm not eating enuf? Or rather I'm eating loads of superfree but hardly any protein or carbs!

If I eat any more I gonna pop! Dunno what to do!

Stayed the same this week - not suprised trying success express this week but finding it hard to get my head around it!! :p

Sharlet said:
Haha! Have I got this to look forward to then.....? Archie now just won't stop wriggling!!! Putting a nappy on is becoming more of a mission everyday. I'm hoping he doesn't crawl for a long time, I don't have the energy. Though maybe the chasing after him might help with the weight loss??? X

I think running around after them defo helps. Alfie slept through no messing about coming into my room last night so i hope the ignoring his crys the previous night for 2/1/2 hours worked lol. Ohhhhh they r handfuls but when he comes into my room in the morning snogging me its worth it xx

1lb on! :-( m consultant recon I'm not eating enuf? Or rather I'm eating loads of superfree but hardly any protein or carbs!

If I eat any more I gonna pop! Dunno what to do!

Could you try balancing it out by including more protein and carbs and reducing a bit of the amount you eat of the superfree to accommodate it but still including enough superfree?

Hi all,

I weigh in on a tuesday and didnt spot this thread until today!! Would love to join you all.
Ive had 3 weigh ins altogether at sw and lost 6.5lb so far was desperate for 1.5 lb this week to get me into the 12's and get my half stone award but managed 1lb so pleased with that, will hopefully get there next week, i did get a bit excited as the scales did flick onto the 12,13 mark at one point but then jumped back to 13!!
Jo x

josiejo1968 said:
Hi all,

I weigh in on a tuesday and didnt spot this thread until today!! Would love to join you all.
Ive had 3 weigh ins altogether at sw and lost 6.5lb so far was desperate for 1.5 lb this week to get me into the 12's and get my half stone award but managed 1lb so pleased with that, will hopefully get there next week, i did get a bit excited as the scales did flick onto the 12,13 mark at one point but then jumped back to 13!!
Jo x

Damn those scales lol xx

alfsmummy11 said:
I think running around after them defo helps. Alfie slept through no messing about coming into my room last night so i hope the ignoring his crys the previous night for 2/1/2 hours worked lol. Ohhhhh they r handfuls but when he comes into my room in the morning snogging me its worth it xx

Aww yeah! That sounds the best coming in for snoggs in the morning. 2.1/2 hrs of crying though, I think I would have pulled my hair out. But the good defiantly out weighs the challenging times. Archies teething at the moment, two have come thu. He's suffering a lot with them and nothing seems to settle him. I've bought everything on the Market thats suppose to help. The teething isn't fun for either of us!! X

*Emsie* said:
Could you try balancing it out by including more protein and carbs and reducing a bit of the amount you eat of the superfree to accommodate it but still including enough superfree?

Hi emsie,

I am trying! Lol. I have bulled up my carbs and protein and not having quite so much superfree!

I bin gettin up 15 min earlier and having eggs on toast with a coffee. (normally have a hifi bar and loads of fruit with water). But it's doing good as I feel fuller! Having a snack on fruit about 11 ish then I have added potatoes and tuna to my salads! Got some chicken tomorrow! :)

Bin to aqua aerobics tonight going to normal aerobics on sat and yoga next mon!

I am hopeing this wi will be a good one! Xx

Hi emsie,

I am trying! Lol. I have bulled up my carbs and protein and not having quite so much superfree!

I bin gettin up 15 min earlier and having eggs on toast with a coffee. (normally have a hifi bar and loads of fruit with water). But it's doing good as I feel fuller! Having a snack on fruit about 11 ish then I have added potatoes and tuna to my salads! Got some chicken tomorrow! :)

Bin to aqua aerobics tonight going to normal aerobics on sat and yoga next mon!

I am hopeing this wi will be a good one! Xx

Fingers crossed then! Do you do a food diary on here at all?

0.5lb on for me this week. Its so disapointing to have a gain when you know you,ve stuck to plan, drunk lots of water and upped your exercise. What more can you do?

Consultant reckons its in the bank for next weeks weight in. She asked me if my muscles were sore the day after exercising when i told her yes they are she said my muscles were probably retaining water. Anyone ever heard of this or do you think she was just trying to make me feel better?

0.5lb on for me this week. Its so disapointing to have a gain when you know you,ve stuck to plan, drunk lots of water and upped your exercise. What more can you do?

Consultant reckons its in the bank for next weeks weight in. She asked me if my muscles were sore the day after exercising when i told her yes they are she said my muscles were probably retaining water. Anyone ever heard of this or do you think she was just trying to make me feel better?

I don't know about the fluid retention thing, but I think it is probably true. When I've started exercise plans in the past I've often found that I gain weight that week. After a week or two of exercising though it comes off quicker.

Surzy said:
No she's right you do retain fluid if exercising hard - when muscles/joints ache, they are generally inflammed and the body's way of protecting itself from further damage is to cushion affected areas with water.

Great work on upping the exercise - stick with it :)

So that's why you retain water after exercising!! Makes complete sense! :)

Back