Tuesday Weighers

Stayed the same weight the last two weeks not holding out much hope for this week! weighed myself this morning and no change :-(( frustrating!

Good luck all!!!! ive defo gained lost all motivation this week n even worse started to be"forget" what ive eaten. Need some motivation guys xx

:asskick::asskick:
Good luck all!!!! ive defo gained lost all motivation this week n even worse started to be"forget" what ive eaten. Need some motivation guys xx

2 kicks up the bum for motivation lol, you have done fab already especially with all that has gone on for you, draw a line under last week and start afresh xx

mornin all

1 and 1/2 on for me :(

but theres my birthday and a hen weekend in that so :) not bad considerin!!

back on it big time today :copon:get myself sorted out big time!!!

cathie xx

ps good luck everyone else ;)

Can i join in too? I lost 2lb this week which completely stunned me as I had a sneeky takeaway on Wednesday and gave into the temptation of ben and jerry's yesterday!

12lb total loss so far, heres hoping I lose 2lb next week to get me to my stone award :D

Cakey said:
Can i join in too? I lost 2lb this week which completely stunned me as I had a sneeky takeaway on Wednesday and gave into the temptation of ben and jerry's yesterday!

12lb total loss so far, heres hoping I lose 2lb next week to get me to my stone award :D

Well done n of course u can join. Welcome x

Hello fellow slimmers!

Not feeling confident about tonight! I have stuck to plan and been on walks with dogs bit I just dont feel any slimmer to be honest I feel sluggish and bloated! Feeling a bit low and craving a slice on snickers cake they make over the road!

Bring on the scales!

I get weighed on a Tuesday - 5pm tonight, fingers crossed! :D

Hi all, not a happy bunny but it was my own fault as couldnt get into it last week so had a week off, and now put on 3.5lbs! but i promised everyone I wouldnt moan, so im not going to, been back on plan since sunday and enjoying it, so lets hope I get the 3.5lbs off next week! good luck all xxx

strugglingwrighty said:
Hi all, not a happy bunny but it was my own fault as couldnt get into it last week so had a week off, and now put on 3.5lbs! but i promised everyone I wouldnt moan, so im not going to, been back on plan since sunday and enjoying it, so lets hope I get the 3.5lbs off next week! good luck all xxx

Great attitude hun with that u will give far. I know ill of gained as im like u just couldn't find motivation xx

Hi all. I had a really difficult week but lost 1 1/2lbs so really surprised but happy with that. It also ment I got my stone award :) x

lost 13lbs got 15lbs to go!

Sharlet said:
Hi all. I had a really difficult week but lost 1 1/2lbs so really surprised but happy with that. It also ment I got my stone award :) x

lost 13lbs got 15lbs to go!

Whhhhoooopppp well done. Get that ticker changed u have done fab xx

Billie1987 said:
Hello fellow slimmers!

Not feeling confident about tonight! I have stuck to plan and been on walks with dogs bit I just dont feel any slimmer to be honest I feel sluggish and bloated! Feeling a bit low and craving a slice on snickers cake they make over the road!

Bring on the scales!

Fear not actually lost 3.5 lbs! So pleased!!!! I love slimming world!!!

Back