Tuesday Weighers

Well done!!!! What did you you different then? Any tips? X

lost 14 1/2 lbs 14 1/2 to go!

Lots of walking and a weekend with a friend that I figured would be difficult so pre-empted with probably enough veggies to call the week success express (all my syns are the same on both plans anyway). I think I might try a PROPER SE week (or days, anyway) this week...

Thank you!

I gained 1.5lb, although are class scales were broke apartently they have been weighing everyone to light the last couple of weeks :( everyone gained, so could have been worse lol

Well done to all the WI's and new awards!

Had a problem with my broadband last night so couldn't get on to update my good news! :D

2lb down this week and got my 2 stone award too! Wooo! Hooo! Don't have enough posts yet to post up my latest award sticker... so putting it here!

S28.jpg

ElectraBlue said:
Well done to all the WI's and new awards!

Had a problem with my broadband last night so couldn't get on to update my good news! :D

2lb down this week and got my 2 stone award too! Wooo! Hooo! Don't have enough posts yet to post up my latest award sticker... so putting it here!

Whoop well done xx

No weigh in this week as not been well.

Being ill makes me feel less motivated to follow diet properly too, plus can't exercise at all at the mo.

Hopefully be back to normal soon and can restart exercise.

What does everybody on here do when they're struggling with motivation to do the diet properly? I am still eating the slimming world way (meal-wise) but have gone over my syns allowance some days. Don't wanna give up but got to that point where I'm struggling a bit.

bellareh said:
No weigh in this week as not been well.

Being ill makes me feel less motivated to follow diet properly too, plus can't exercise at all at the mo.

Hopefully be back to normal soon and can restart exercise.

What does everybody on here do when they're struggling with motivation to do the diet properly? I am still eating the slimming world way (meal-wise) but have gone over my syns allowance some days. Don't wanna give up but got to that point where I'm struggling a bit.

I have done a diary with another girl in here who was also struggling. Don't give urself. A hard time tho as ur more likely to binge. Just draw a line under it and maybe have less syns another day.

Hope ur better soon x

Hi girls, would it be ok for me to join in here?
Well I had my first weigh in last night and I was down 2.5lbs. I'm happy enough with that but I know I could have done better. I really struggled with eating enough all week as my baby was very sick so I was just grabbing a bite when I could.
Our leader insists we have to eat loads but I'm just wondering how do I know when I've eaten enough? It's really hard to get my head around this whole 'never being hungry' business!

Well I had my first weigh in last night and I was down 2.5lbs. I'm happy enough with that but I know I could have done better. I really struggled with eating enough all week as my baby was very sick so I was just grabbing a bite when I could.
Our leader insists we have to eat loads but I'm just wondering how do I know when I've eaten enough? It's really hard to get my head around this whole 'never being hungry' business!

Hope your baby is better bless, I would suggest you have a look at other peoples food diaries it gives you a good idea and also some new ideas.

Karen

Kezabel said:

When u array full. Fill urself up on Superfree first xx

Hi, I was going to a weekly class for two months, but the weight loss was so slow(3.5lbs in 2months!), that I have decided to do it on my own, but continue to weigh in on Tuesdays. I'm going to weigh in in the morning, as my weight is a lot heavier in the evening, so I might as well give myself a motivational boost!! Hope you don't mind me joining? :)

Alphabet said:
Hi, I was going to a weekly class for two months, but the weight loss was so slow(3.5lbs in 2months!), that I have decided to do it on my own, but continue to weigh in on Tuesdays. I'm going to weigh in in the morning, as my weight is a lot heavier in the evening, so I might as well give myself a motivational boost!! Hope you don't mind me joining? :)

Of course u can xx ill be home weighing son also. Good luck x

Back