Tuesday Weighers

Hello everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in, I've just moved from online membership to group and have changed from a Thursday to a Tuesday WI.

good luck everyone for 2moro!!;)

cathie xx

Scared to go to weigh in as worried I've put weight on! Was ill last week and so treated myself to a few things I shouldn't have eaten to cheer me up! Since then I've gone a bit off track.
Have been worried about going for weigh in tomorrow for days now. Have been thinking about not going but know that's not a good idea as thats the way that I can go off the diet completely.
Will be so embarrassed if i've put a lot of weight on though.
Gonna see how I feel in the morning and decide then if I go or not.

Good luck to everyone else who's going for weigh in tomorrow!

bellareh said:
Scared to go to weigh in as worried I've put weight on! Was ill last week and so treated myself to a few things I shouldn't have eaten to cheer me up! Since then I've gone a bit off track.
Have been worried about going for weigh in tomorrow for days now. Have been thinking about not going but know that's not a good idea as thats the way that I can go off the diet completely.

You should defo go. Don't be embarrassed by a gain at least you know you wasn't 100% so you can dust yourself off and start again. Defo go to get the motivation you need xx

Ive done this in the past and found if i avoided weigh in i went completely off track and might not be as bad as u think good luck xx

Not looking forward to it. :-( xx

Me neither.

Exactly how I feel except I missed it last Tues cos I wasn't in the country. I feel like it's thrown me completely off balance. Will do my damn hardest never to miss a SW class again!

I really want my 2 stone award tomorrow but I feel like I will put on. Doesn't help I had a packet of crisps today either! :( :( :( Unless I starve myself all day tomorrow I can't see myself losing 1lb.

I need my motivation back! Especially after so many people know now that I'm on SW and expecting me to keep losing. I want to keep losing but I feel a bit meh lately. Eating 1 crisps orsometimes even 2 crisps a day! :(

HI I missed last week cos on holiday but back to weigh in tomorrow. I keep thinking that i have worked so hard to lose 8lbs and i feel really good at the loss so don't want to blow it by not going, even if I have put on. Keep motivated

Hello all, Ive just started SW (online) and Im a Tuesday home weigher, hope you dont mind me joining in here?

Today is the end of my first week and I was looking forward to weigh in till I woke up feeling very bloated, not sure what thats all about?

Anyway, weighed a few minutes ago and have dropped 4.5lbs ...... so Im pleased with that.

:):):)

missbrownie said:
Hello all, Ive just started SW (online) and Im a Tuesday home weigher, hope you dont mind me joining in here?

Today is the end of my first week and I was looking forward to weigh in till I woke up feeling very bloated, not sure what thats all about?

Anyway, weighed a few minutes ago and have dropped 4.5lbs ...... so Im pleased with that.

Yay well done. Thqts what i lost on my first week!! welcome to the group xx

missbrownie said:

Well done u done great xx

:sign0144:

well today is my first official weigh in and.................... i have lost 12lbs in my first week! can this be right! have been 100% all week, no chocolate no crisps (my fave!)

hmmmm think i may buy 4 or 5 scales and check them all to let it sink in that its 12lbs!!!!!

hoping said:
:sign0144:

well today is my first official weigh in and.................... i have lost 12lbs in my first week! can this be right! have been 100% all week, no chocolate no crisps (my fave!)

hmmmm think i may buy 4 or 5 scales and check them all to let it sink in that its 12lbs!!!!!

Omg well done. What scales r thy?? Salter ones r meant to be like the ones they use at sw. Or maybe u could try boots. Do you have a lot to lose?? if you have completely changed your eating habits then yep its defo possible, people which ate quite healthy previous or have dieted b4 are meant to have smaller loses but everyone is different!!! it took me 4 weeks to lose 12lb so everyone losses differently. Well done tho xx

well i've lost 4 and 1/2 and am made up. just worried about the week to come now!!

I've lost 2lb this week taking me to my stone award :D Mega chuffed with myself as I was convinced I'd had a bad week.

alfsmummy11 said:
Omg well done. What scales r thy?? Salter ones r meant to be like the ones they use at sw. Or maybe u could try boots. Do you have a lot to lose?? if you have completely changed your eating habits then yep its defo possible, people which ate quite healthy previous or have dieted b4 are meant to have smaller loses but everyone is different!!! it took me 4 weeks to lose 12lb so everyone losses differently. Well done tho xx

Yeah I have bout 8-9 stone to lose :-(
I have stopped eating all naughty things!!

I have a weight watchers digital one have it bout a year or so... Do you think I need a new one???

Back