Tuesday Weighers

Well done to everyone on their losses

This forum is brill and so helpful. I find it really motivating to see everyone do so well week after week with their weight loss

hoping said:
Yeah I have bout 8-9 stone to lose :-(
I have stopped eating all naughty things!!

I have a weight watchers digital one have it bout a year or so... Do you think I need a new one???

You should be fine. Well done. That's almost a stone less!!! i double check sometimes on boots but it gets confusing. Im defo going to buy some Salter ones tho xx

Yeah think I will do too. I trie to weigh myself at the same time of the day as last week with similar clothing on too. Hope it's right!! I got my first award on sw online too :)

Another 1lb off - I see a pattern here!! ha!

I decided to go to weigh in and prepared myself for the worst. And I lost 3lb! Very happy with that as i know I have been off track the last couple of weeks.
Got my stone award today!

bellareh said:
I decided to go to weigh in and prepared myself for the worst. And I lost 3lb! Very happy with that as i know I have been off track the last couple of weeks.
Got my stone award today!

Well done. See all that upset for nothing x

1.5lbs off for me, not quite the 3.5lbs i put on last week but its a start! :) good luck all xxx

I'm not hopeful either! I've been really good, 2 sessions of zumba, 3 biggest loser workouts and still the scales don't seem to have moved. Ahhhhhh!!!

I'll see what they say in class this evening.

I wasn't gonna go as i showed a 4.5 gaunt on Sunday. Im going to drag my arse there tho as i need to get motivated again. Only got 1/2lb to target so need a good week xx

1lb off for me this week - a little disappointed as I've been 100%, but every little helps.

Back