Tuesday Weighers

Sharlet said:
I've been a little naughty this week :/ so I'm expecting a gain :( my own fault x

Lol me too !! And only just got my stone don't wanna lose it the following week! But hey. Gotta keep on xxx
GL all xx

Sharlet said:
I've been a little naughty this week :/ so I'm expecting a gain :( my own fault x

Birthday celebrations lol. Ive been 100% off plan this weekend but a saint throughout the week so will have to see. Going to be a good girl today and tomorrow. Although im at target i still wanna lose 5~7lb extra x

alfsmummy11 said:
Birthday celebrations lol. Ive been 100% off plan this weekend but a saint throughout the week so will have to see. Going to be a good girl today and tomorrow. Although im at target i still wanna lose 5~7lb extra x

Ha ha yeah! I shouldn't have made that cake too, it talks to me everytime I go into the kitchen. I will be a good girl today but I expect it's too late to make a difference tomorrow. Being at target is fab. I imagine the I can be frustrating to lose the last little bit x

Sharlet said:
Ha ha yeah! I shouldn't have made that cake too, it talks to me everytime I go into the kitchen. I will be a good girl today but I expect it's too late to make a difference tomorrow. Being at target is fab. I imagine the I can be frustrating to lose the last little bit x

Yeah its annoying. But every 1/2 helps. I find if ive gone over syns then really try i still lose so don't give up u May be suprised!! just get out walking with the buggy today like me xx

losingme said:
Lol me too !! And only just got my stone don't wanna lose it the following week! But hey. Gotta keep on xxx
GL all xx

I know how you feel! Sometimes I think because I'm doing so well I can treat myself :/ not good. Must have a better week next week x x

alfsmummy11 said:
Yeah its annoying. But every 1/2 helps. I find if ive gone over syns then really try i still lose so don't give up u May be suprised!! just get out walking with the buggy today like me xx

Very true, any loss is great. No giving up for me, still got a long way to go. Just need a big kick up the bum to sort myself out. I shall be walking as well today, also a run later too.
Do you still go to WI and meetings? X

Sharlet said:
Very true, any loss is great. No giving up for me, still got a long way to go. Just need a big kick up the bum to sort myself out. I shall be walking as well today, also a run later too.
Do you still go to WI and meetings? X

I only got target last week. I will still be going to the odd ones say once every 2 weeks. Should go tomoz as i will of gained but will have to see if i can get a sitter or not xx

My weight loss has been stubborn to say the least, with as many gains as losses and after 8 weeks I'm half a pound heavier than when I started...that's with no cheating! So this week I threw in 3 red days for the first time, in addition to the EE days. Very intrigued to see if the scales tell a better or worse story. Any tip and suggestions on my food diary would be gratefully received. It can be found under food diaries and is called 'Hayulp! Hayulp!'

Ive now joined the trend of having a sw Facebook page where ill be sharing my good days as well as my bad so i hope you all will add me. Gemma slimmingworld and im wearing a leopard print dress. Grrrrr im an animal me lol xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Ive now joined the trend of having a sw Facebook page where ill be sharing my good days as well as my bad so i hope you all will add me. Gemma slimmingworld and im wearing a leopard print dress. Grrrrr im an animal me lol xx

Can't find it? X

I too have had a bad week so I'm not looking forward to wi in tomorrow good luck everyone

Beth_1308 said:
I'm actually feeling really nervous about the WI. I have stuck to the plan (but not had all my HE ('a' choice)) had only 53 syns and spent five hours at the gym (doing exercise not just chatting :)) but I feel really nervous about the WI. I am tempted to go this evening to get weighed and go to group tomorrow. Help!!! :cry:

I wouldn't worry then as long as u have been having ur supers u will be fine!! do u regulary exercise?? if not you May still retain some water if u do i rec u will have a loss xx

i have had an up and down week so not confident for 2moro

cathie xx

can safely say for the first week since i started i wont lose anything tomorrow :(

Back