Tuesday Weighers

I'm so dreading tomorrow I've done something which I haven't done in such a long time a mid-week WI, know I shouldn't. Feel I've lost my mojo :(
I defiantly need to get my head in gear and get this last st off for my holiday in 18wks.

I'm dreading tomorrow * week was supposed to be last week but never appeared but from the pain I'm in it's not far away arrrrrgh. Sorry if tmi.

Oh i'm dreading tomorrow too! I just had a big dirty Singapore chow mein from the chinese :sigh: It was within my syn allowance but i'm kicking myself that i didn't wait until tomorrow night for it.

nervous about weigh in tomorrow after 1.5 lb gain last week!been really good this week so hoping for 3 lbs

Congrats Hannah :)

I've gone into self destruct mode unfortunately. Weighed myself this morning and had lost the 2lb I gained over the weekend, so proceedes to eat ALL of the lunch a rep brought in and then made crispy cakes with butter milk and syrup and mini eggs and ate three of them for tea!! It's not slimming world I need it's my jaw wiring lol!! Can't wait for my official weigh in tomorrow!!!

Cat xx

Think I'm joining u who are dreading WI tomorrow ..... I've had an awful ( I think) week and weekend to the point I've not been focused or syn counting at all and sure I've done big damage so will be staying here in 13's for the mean time xxx stroll on 7:30 pm tomoro for me :s

Stayed the same...I'm okay with that considering a big night out on Friday, M&S meal deal on Saturday and ice-cream on Sunday! bEst of luck to you all :)

Ah girls I am raging!! I am up 3lb!! Was off plan for 2 days last week but didn't think it would have that much of an affect! Have been walking loads and noticed my trousers are a lot looser, I have even gone down a size in some things. What's goin on with my body!??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had WI last night as can't make tonight. Lost 2lb very very happy, hope to lose 3lb next week to get club 10 :)

i sts this week suppose its luck really cos sunday and yesterday were baaaaadddd :eek:

cathie x

I've joined the sneaky peekers brigade! For the last 2 weeks I've been to the gym on a Monday night and weighed on their scales (that annoyingly are only in kilos).

Last week I weighed in at just over 60 kilos, at group the next day I was 9st 5.5 (which is a little less than 60 kilos converts to)

Last night at the gym (so 1 week later, similar time/clothes/circumstances), I swear the needle was closer to 58 - if that was the case that equates to about 4lbs less!!! I'd be more than 3lbs under target and would have to eat loads to prevent paying next week!

Intrigued to see what happens tonight - and maybe time to buy some easter eggs!!

Well today was my first weigh in and I lost 4lbs!!! I am so pleased x x

Its only my 3rd week and I'm dreading weigh in tonight, only lost 0.5lbs last week and it was my birthday this week, between dinner out, cake and champagne it was very synful, fingers crossed for a miracle!

I weigh in tonight after not being at class for about 3 or 4 weeks and I have had a week in Lanzarote so not hoping for much!! As long as I don't regain the full 7 pound that I have lost I will be happy x

Size 16 Will Do said:
I weigh in tonight after not being at class for about 3 or 4 weeks and I have had a week in Lanzarote so not hoping for much!! As long as I don't regain the full 7 pound that I have lost I will be happy x

I'm so joining you on this misses class for two weeks, telly couldn't be helped! And have totally pigged out I ate out 3 time last week as we had friends over so fully expecting a 6-8 lb gain tonight! But will be better next! Good luck let me know how you get on! X

Back