Tuesday Weighers

I'm getting really nervous about weigh in now - I so desperately want my next shiny! Fingers crossed, everyone, please...

Good luck everyone and well done to everyone who's already been to wi. I had mine this morning lost 1.5 and got my club 10. Chuffed and only four pounds to go to move down the next stone bracket

Have a feeling I gained this week, definitely overdid it on syns, started a new contraceptive and my Mam's been admitted to hospital again which has thrown me off track. However, I'm going to weigh in and I'm facing up to it! Back on track 100% tomorrow. I mean it.

1/2lb loss for me this week, going to have a go at red and green days and see if it speeds it up abit, any hot tips gratefully received

Another 2.5lbs gone :D
But will be going away for a long weekend - will probably put a stone back on, lol. Never mind, will be worth it.

1/2lb loss for me this week, going to have a go at red and green days and see if it speeds it up abit, any hot tips gratefully received

I started on EE, but I alternate original and EE days now. Seems to work well for me. Might be worth a try for you?

2.5lb off for me tonight. I'm absolutely thrilled with that :D
Only another 3.5lb to go til I get my stone award. I'd love to do that for next week so has anyone got any tips for speeding it up a little bit? I've been doing EE since I started, red and green days confuse me as our C just skimmed over them.

Can't beleive it, after about 4 weeks and a week in Lanarote I have gained............... wait for it...............................

Half a pound !!!

Can't beleive it, overthe moon with that.

Good luck everyone else x x

0.5lb off for me this week, I need to start thinking about alternating my days and see if that helps to speed things up.

Back