Tuesday Weighers

1st weighin 2mor really hope 4 a loss,i take medication which increases ur appetite so need double the will power,my doc said it is nt the meds that make u fat its what u put in ur mouth,nice ehh

i also am dreadin wi 2moro! thanks to :17729: and the 2 bottles of red wine ive had this weekend!!

cathie xx

I can't go to wi tomorrow as I'm having an MRI but good luck to all you lovely ladies x

*Emsie* said:
No you are not on your own I think there will be a fair few of us! Can't wait to get it out the way really! Good Luck everyone x

I keep making excuses to skip it! It would be so easy not to go as the kids are off school and I am off work but I need to draw a line under Easter and move on. Good Luck

Hi,

Hope you've all had a better week than me!! I started with a bad day and it continued all week lol. Camping this weekend so many barbecues, fish and chips, crisps, alcohol and much more that I'm trying to forget!! Im going to weigh at home and go to the gym tomorrow night for a good workout as I'm away camping on wed and need to do some exercise!! Am hoping I can rein it in this week and get back on plan :-

Good luck for tomorrow everyone

Cat xx

i am going to face the music and expect the worst and that way i wont be dissapointed i can draw the line and get on with this again
gotta keep going and get these lbs off
cheers all n goodluck xx

I don't know where I stand, the weeks I've been good I have small loses and the weeks I think I've been bad I lose more. Can't imagine it'll be too good tomorrow! We'll get over it and move on: )

Eh...... Just had my wi!!! Do it at home every tues morning after I get up and before breakfast to get the most accurate reading!!! And....... I am down 10lbs!!! What!!!! I put on 3 last week and sts the week before so am so so happy, just hope the scales is not lying to me!!! Have weighed myself 8 times an it keeps saying the same thing!!! Ahhhhhh!!! :) :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eh...... Just had my wi!!! Do it at home every tues morning after I get up and before breakfast to get the most accurate reading!!! And....... I am down 10lbs!!! What!!!! I put on 3 last week and sts the week before so am so so happy, just hope the scales is not lying to me!!! Have weighed myself 8 times an it keeps saying the same thing!!! Ahhhhhh!!! :) :) :)

OH MY GOSH, thats amazing, go you.... keep up the good work :D

:happy096::happy096: wow!!!!!

I'm dreading weigh in today!!! Think i've definitely gained this week! Off work today, so going to walk into town for the lunchtime weigh in (about 40 mins there from home) in the hope that i'll burn a bit off before stepping onto the scales - ha!

just got back from wi and it was 1 and 1/2 on:sigh:

and my c had done us a royal wedding buffet with all low syn treats :love047:

the diet lemonade with berries from asda is lush!

cathie

Well done Hoping!!!!!:D:D

I think av only lost 1 this week if that it's only my 3rd week and am struggling my second week I will ill with stomach flu (gastric flu) :(( was doing so well up until I got ill

Back