Tuesday Weighers

Finally a decent loss after a month of hardly moving. 2.5lbs for me today.

booooo hooooo

boooooo hoooooooo sts this week!!!!! well all the more reason to loose 3lb next week!! been good but so bloated from a combo of ibs and pms!!! look 6 months gone!! :sigh:

Lost 4lbs tonight :) Need 1.5 more to get my 2.5 stone award! Plus won the raffle which was 3 boxes of hifi bars plus SW magazine which was brilliant cos I was about to buy the magazine before along with a box of hifi bars but decided not to! Also got SOTW! :) :)

WOW your prizes are much better than ours!!! we had 2 bags of steamed veg :confused::confused::confused: well done for your amazing weigh in what a great week for you!!! so jel!!!! :wave_cry:

What? That's a rubbish pressie! We normally have a big box of fruit or veg or something like a weighing scale, maybe a chip tray that kind of thing but was well happy with the prize tonight €12 worth of stuff for free!

At our group we win Hi-Fi bars and SW recipie books.

Lisa xx

Joined tonight!

Hi all I started Slimming world (again!) today. Going to be WI on a Tuesday night, so hoping for a good week ahead!:)

I STS this week. I'm happy enough with that as it's * week for me and it's hit me with a bang this month. I can't help feeling a tad disappointed though as there were loads of people tonight who'd had a big blow out with easter eggs and booze and still lost where as I hadn't touched a bit of chocolate or alcohol :sigh:
I'm going to struggle over the next few weeks too. Two nights out coming up this week end and the following week it's my baby's 1st birthday bash. I'll never reach my stone award :(

Very jealous! serves me right for being a chicken - well done

haha your doing great already. im sure you'll do great next week ;) xxx

hi we dont get any prizes at are group

sometimes she even saves the sotw for the next group, because the person has already left instead of giving it to the person still there that has lost the most that week or else raffling it off lol

Oops, 2lbs off this week -which meant I'm 3 1/2lbs under target - that takes me out of my target range so I would potentially have to put ON next week to avoid paying.

Luckily, my lovely C allowed me to adjust target to where I am now (I was happy to have lost so I think my target needed to be lower than where I set it). So I still dont have to pay, and have flexibility to lose or gain +/-3lbs next week.

Well done to all those who lost - and esp to Jim of Troy on reaching target!

Oh and raffles and such - if you dont like it - would your C be open to suggestions of how to change it? Somebody at our group once suggested that people bring in low syn/free foods for the raffle, so we have loads of little prizes every week. Lots of people bring in the same old things (mug shots, pasta&sauce, baked beans) - but I usually use it as an opportunity to share some ideas with the group, something new I've found out, or something obvious that people dont think about. So, for example, when I found out co-op pittas were a healthy extra B I bought a packet of those. I found out about the pagen Krisprolls on this site and bought some of those in one week. And then last night, for a totally obvious free snack that no-one ever thinks about, I bought in a jar of pickled onions!

The thing that bugs me though, is that people bring stuff in without looking up the syns -someone bought in some go ahead snack bars - which are 2.5 syns each and in 3 pack - so 7.5 syns a pack!

And then wonder why they dont lose!

I lost 6pounds this week (and last week - I was on holiday! :D) which takes me to 2stone gone and SotM for April!

:happy096: wow well done thats brilliant xxx

Back