Tuesday Weighers

Can i join in please people? I could do with some naming and shaming. After a few false starts i weighed myself yesterday and am at 11st 1. Ill now be weighing myself every tuesday. Heres hoping for a loss next week!

I lost 4lb this week (I made a thread on it because I'm so chuffed!) got my 4st award, SOTW and SOTM for April! No ruffle this week though because there's a special 'Royal Wedding Raffle' next week =D

I've been so well behaved but just about to go away for a belated mini moon ,it, was a wedding gift in dec. Off to the west coast of Ireland, fear I may falter, but going to try to keep it minimal x feeling good about sw and want to keep losing weight so will be straight back onto plan on Tuesday when I get back. I'm off work until the friday so can cook up some stuff for the freezer to help.

Determined or what .....?

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

:happy096: wow well done thats brilliant xxx

Awwh, thank you - I see we started at the same time, what an auspicious day that was! :D

Awwh, thank you - I see we started at the same time, what an auspicious day that was! :D

oh yeah we did. best thing ive every done :)

Another long weekend had a brilliant weekend but over did the syns! going for target this week so wish me luck for Tuesday

If I don't get there this week I am sure I will next week :)

Good luck to everyone happy bank holiday

Another long weekend had a brilliant weekend but over did the syns! going for target this week so wish me luck for Tuesday

If I don't get there this week I am sure I will next week :)

Good luck to everyone happy bank holiday

Good luck.

I've had a brilliant weekend, and now I'm not looking forward to tomorrow.:break_diet:

Yet again I'm dreading WI, these long weekends are hard to plan for! Fingers crossed, i'd even be happy if I stayed the same.

I just had a fab weekend away in Westport,Ireland. The guinness was free flowing...... However overall on the food side of things I was pretty well behaved. We had loads of fresh mussels , and only a tiny piece of brown soda bed with them. We also ate in a lovely fish restaurant, and I didn't bother with the creamy mash they served. I won't be back in time for tonight's weigh in, which I think may be a good thing, I still feel focused on the plan, even if I have been a bit naughty (it was my belated honeymoon and also my birthday yesterday so not stressing about it) I am going to go on my scales in a minute to see what the damage is!!!!

I am 3lbs down today so that's 20lb in 5 weeks!! Can't believe it!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that's really really well done , have you started buying new clothes yet??????? X
What's your top tip for sticking to plan?

Well I just hopped on the scales and looks like I'm right back where I started!
I knew I had the weekend away when I joined tho, and so not stresses about it, I do truly love the sw plan, and know it s going to work for me, but I will still also have a life! I'm off now till Friday so going to get a plan together for the next few weeks, stock up the freezer, cook some dishes so they re ready when we come in from work etc. I am going to make this work, and seeing as my hubba is joining in with me think we ll be ok.
Think it's all about the planning, and I planned to have a great weekend away, but planned to get back on track as soon as we got back!

Red-squirrell said:
Wow that's really really well done , have you started buying new clothes yet??????? X
What's your top tip for sticking to plan?

Ah thanks. No new clothes yet, although my jeans are making me look like mc hammer!! ;-)

Have been doing sw for 5 weeks and had 2 days off the wagon and felt so sick after eating rubbish food and take aways and then put up 3lb. It gave me a kick in the ass so for 2 weeks I have been 100% on plan, lost 10lb last week and have * this week so was delighted with 3lb loss today!!

My motivation for sticking to sw is that me and hubby would really like to ttc and I want to be healthy and fit to do that.
I also want to buy clothes in any shop, not just buy what fits!!
I want to be able to look in the mirror and not be disgusted at what I see, I want to be comfortable with who I am and what I look like
I want to feel pretty

I could go on and on....

I eat lots of fruit and drink a min of 2l of water a day. I walk almost every day (there is a 2 mile circuit out our road and it takes me 30 mins) and if I can I will run for a min when out walking, but only if I feel up to running. I did the first day of the c25k and I almost died!!!! So I decided to build up bit by bit!

Sorry for rambling on!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey the rambling is great, love all the ideas from everyone else.
I recently did a sponsored walk for save the children, 32 miles over two days, it was a killer, and destroyed my feet as I stupidly, very stupidly did no training....
However, having done it I vowed that I would get into walking properly, and whilst in Ireland this weekend did 3k on the beach each morning with my cousin and husband and the dogs. Really felt great and got rid of the hangover ha ha ha.
Just need to get it into a regular habit now, only trouble is it's not as pretty where I live ha ha.

Bet you can't wait to get new jeans, I think I ll buy some when I've lost two stone, can be the reward!

X

Back