Tuesday Weighers

2lb on for me tonight! I knew it was coming because I had two off plan ish weekends - need to be absolutely 100% this week as I have my sons communion this weekend and we are having a party!

Lots of people in my group who lost weight this week after two long weekends said they didn't know how they had lost because they ate and drank loads! I have never lost weight and been suprised lol

Once I have a few drinks and go off plan a bit I usually put weight on ;-(

I now have 3.5lbs left to go to target should be able to do it over the next two weeks :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Great Week

I lost 3lbs to get my 1/2 stone, and won slimmer of the week :D

How do I get a badge for my signature?

I lost 3lbs to get my 1/2 stone, and won slimmer of the week :D

How do I get a badge for my signature?

There's a sticky thread in the off topic, which tells you where you find them and how you put them on.

thanks will have a look and give it a go

STS this week - happy with that, still spot on my (new) target.

Our group was dreadful though - is anyone else doing the group competition where the group with the biggest loss over 12 weeks wins some money for charity? We've got no chance - this week the group as a whole gained more than it lost!!! So with my STS I was one of the good guys!

Not good - 2lb's on for me this week.

Congrats to all the losers this week - esp mistyme and nc1967 with your new shineys :D

2.5 off for me this week, giving me 2.5stone on the nose :D:D:D (God bless lovely chicken salad...)

I didn't weigh in this week, took it as a holiday. I had a very bad weekend. My Cousin was over visiting from Scotland and I was at a Peter Kay gig on Friday night which started me on the slippery slope. I ate everything around me - chocolate, sweets, crisps, chips, chinese and lots of booze :break_diet:

I'm back on track now but it's my baby's 1st birthday on Friday and we'll be having a big party on Saturday. I'll be going to weigh in next Tuesday to face the music though :eek:

mandy296 said:
STS this week - happy with that, still spot on my (new) target.

Our group was dreadful though - is anyone else doing the group competition where the group with the biggest loss over 12 weeks wins some money for charity? We've got no chance - this week the group as a whole gained more than it lost!!! So with my STS I was one of the good guys!

Were not doing the slimathon but we were the exact same with more gains that losses due to easter catching up with everyone and lots of members being away on hols with the 2 bank holidays! Were all back on track for this week though! :D

Well done on hitting target!! :) x

Have been off plan for a few weeks now. Been ill and comfort eating a lot. Decided to go back to gropu and bite the bullet!
Was so sure that I would gain but I actually lost half a pound!
First few days back on haven't been great. Gone over my syn allowance slightly but at least I'm getting back into plan slowly!

Weighed in at different group tonight as missed last Tues.

2.5lbs on! MEH! That means only 4lbs lost since end of March :( Aiming for 5lbs next Tuesday. 1lb per day til then. Hope I can do it!

I'm late adding mine on but lost half a pound this week. Very pleased as I've been quite bad bit back on it this week. Good luck everyone.

I need 1.5lb off to het my 3.5st but had a really bad weekend ;-) now I need to push myself today to burn some of it off! I will kick myself if I fall short

I need 1.5lb off to het my 3.5st but had a really bad weekend ;-) now I need to push myself today to burn some of it off! I will kick myself if I fall short

I am exactly the same, only I had a good weekend, but dont feel like I have lost enough to get the 1.5lb, hope we can both get it :)

what are u doing today to try and change it, why dont u try melon :)

Hate melon yuk lol. Going to do a big walk when I finish work, don't care if its raining cats and dogs.

Never sure on evening WI if I should do a walk or workout before being WI, will try anything to get that 1.5lb off ;-)

Good luck for tomorrow everyone.

I'm just thankful I'm not dreading this week as much as last. Just hope I've managed to lose the 2lbs I put on and some extra.

Whatever the damage may be, have just started making a fab butternut squash and chilli soup ready to kickstart the new week!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back