Tuesday Weighers

Hey all looking forward to WI at 7:30 tomorrow aiming high this week want 3 off but anything close will do xxx good luck all xx

well done

Wooooohoooooo!!!! Just weighed in and I have lost 2lb which will give me my lovely 1.5 shiny sticker!!! Delighted :)

Hey!
Can I join you Tuesday weighers?! First week back on sw at home on my own and iv lost 2lbs. Very happy with that.

Good luck to everyone weighing in today!
X

Well done to the losses so far! Hoping tonight is a good night and I've lost the 2.5lbs I put on last week along with 1.5lb extra to reach my 2.5 stone award! I have been good all week, eating loads of veg and did the success express plan on Sunday and yesterday.

A little off topic but you know this * week thing? Does that mean the week before your period or when you're on? Cos I got mine last Sunday morning, so when I weighed in last Thurs and was 2.5lbs up, do you think it affected that weigh in? I know I was bad aswell but do you think it adds to it? Also should I be drinking loads of water today to flush out?

Well done to the losses so far! Hoping tonight is a good night and I've lost the 2.5lbs I put on last week along with 1.5lb extra to reach my 2.5 stone award! I have been good all week, eating loads of veg and did the success express plan on Sunday and yesterday.

A little off topic but you know this * week thing? Does that mean the week before your period or when you're on? Cos I got mine last Sunday morning, so when I weighed in last Thurs and was 2.5lbs up, do you think it affected that weigh in? I know I was bad aswell but do you think it adds to it? Also should I be drinking loads of water today to flush out?

i thought * week was the week you had it. i had mine last week and just kept up my normal sw foods. i try to drink at least 2l of water a day and i really think it would help... you retain more fluid on you * too.

best of luck tonight on getting your 2.5 shiny! i will have fingers and toes crossed :)

Lost 1lb this week, which i'm pleased with considering I went out on Wednesday to an American Diner for a friends 30th birthday and had a huuuuuuuge burger, chips and cheese sauce. Then was at friends saturday night and had wine and take away - eeeeeek!!

The weight loss seems to have slowed down recently - i've just had lots on socially!! However nothing on now til the end of the month, so have 2 weeks to be well and truely on it, no slipping, no alcohol, no take aways, no sweets or chocolate! I'm so determined to get rid of these last 9 lb's so I can see where to go from here!

Despair over last two weeks where although sticking 100% to plan have not shifted any weight. First two weeks were great with a total of 7lbs lost and then I've come to a full stop. Can't think what to do but will persevere.

Despair over last two weeks where although sticking 100% to plan have not shifted any weight. First two weeks were great with a total of 7lbs lost and then I've come to a full stop. Can't think what to do but will persevere.

The best advice I can offer is to post a food diary on here. If it turns out that what you're doing isn't exactly right, and isn't truly the 100% that you think it is, the eagle-eyed SW-ers on here will find the errors, and let you know!

its my first weigh in tonight!! really scared that I wont have lost anything. Have never done anything like this before, but have extra incentive as I get married in august. less than an hour to go til I find out, eeek! wish me luck!

gutted 1.5lbs gain, could be due to * week, as have been on track :(

Back