Tuesday Weighers

1 1/2lb off for me this week, after 4 weeks of going off the rails i managed to finally get my 2 stone award 2nite, all chuffed x

1.5lb on for me this week I am so up and down at the minute think maybe doing a food diary would be a good idea

hi all, just got weighed and lost 2lb so 3 stone off for me now!! hey and it has been my birthday with cake and meal out!!:happy036: so pleased as its getting to be a bit of an uphill struggle now! Ive got one stone to reach my 1st target but im not sure if i should change it from 11 1/2 stone to 10st 10?? im fairly tall at 5ft 8 and would like to be a comfy size 12.... hmmmmm i just dont know????????:sigh: well done to you all for this weeks losses!!!!

3lbs off for me tonight which means I've lost the 2lbs I put on last week.

3.5lb down for me :D I'm in total shock here! After missing weigh in last week due to making myself ill from overeating and my baby's 1st birthday party this weekend I was really expecting a gain. I even got my 1 stone shiny :D:D
I just hope it doesn't catch up on me next week...

Well done to everyone else on their losses!

First weigh in done....4 lbs lost!!!! so very happy. I might be my ideal weight by my hen let alone my wedding, fingers crossed it stays going in the right direction....

I lost 4.5lbs tonight at WI! Just 0.5lb off the 5lb target I set myself last Thurs at WI. I don't care cos I got my 2.5stone award and that's what I really wanted! I am back on track! Now to aim for 3lbs next week so I can be on track for my 3 stone award at end of month!

hi all, just got weighed and lost 2lb so 3 stone off for me now!! hey and it has been my birthday with cake and meal out!!:happy036: so pleased as its getting to be a bit of an uphill struggle now! Ive got one stone to reach my 1st target but im not sure if i should change it from 11 1/2 stone to 10st 10?? im fairly tall at 5ft 8 and would like to be a comfy size 12.... hmmmmm i just dont know????????:sigh: well done to you all for this weeks losses!!!!

Wait til you reach your 1st target before you decide about moving it :)

Wait til you reach your 1st target before you decide about moving it :)

I agree - I wish I'd done that, I'd be 1lb off target now rather than 9lb and weight loss has been so slow recently.

Suprised to have gotten 3.5lbs off, my damage control must have worked! 1.5 lbs off next week minimum to get my 4.5 stone award! Whey :)!

Suprised to have gotten 3.5lbs off, my damage control must have worked! 1.5 lbs off next week minimum to get my 4.5 stone award! Whey :)!

great weight loss well done!! wish i was still loosing 3.5lbs in a week, do you exercise allot?? whats your secret??

1/2 off this week, bit gutted if honest as been so focus as determined to get back on track, hopefully this will only make me even more determined. Swimming togs packed for a dip on the way home from work after my nightshift at 7.30 am, lets hope i manage to stay awake eh!

sue567 said:
well done Insanti, thats great on ur award,

I only lost0.5lb so didnt get my award, so gutted :(

You still lost so that is a bonus! And I am sure you will get your award next week. The good thing for me is I will go to my normal wed morning group so I will have 8 days this week lol

0.5 off this week. Hop[e to lose 2.5 next week for my club 10.

Back