Tuesday Weighers

0.5 off this week. Hop[e to lose 2.5 next week for my club 10.

Well done, your so close to the club 10! Good luck for this week hope you get it!

I went to group last night, lost 1lb :cry:
I know its still a loss but i really upped my exercise this week, so i'm on a mission to lose 3 this week then I can get my stone award! I'm gonna do about 3 hours on the wii this weekend, I ordered a bunch of dance and personal trainer games on amazon as they were so cheap :D

great weight loss well done!! wish i was still loosing 3.5lbs in a week, do you exercise allot?? whats your secret??

I honestly think it was water last week. I only ever drin things that are hot or fizzy lmao. But then last week in class my consultant asked everyone how much water they's drunk and a few of the bigger loosers had drunk loads so I gave it a go x

1lb on for me - have had 2 weekends of food and beer and I was lucky to STS last week, so perfectly happy with 1lb gain - tis fully justified.

losingme - sorry about your gain - I see you were aiming for a big loss too, so double gutting. The only thing I can say is that last year, I also had a totally unexpected gain - I had done absolutely nothing wrong, yet gained 3.5lbs - before that I was regularly losing 1-2lbs a week. Was nothing to do with *week (I was on the pill and didnt have any) and I really couldnt find any explanation for it. The next week I lost 4lbs - never did get to the bottom of it - must have been some random water retention.

I'm sure if you were totally on plan last week and you stay on it this week, you will lose next week plus more.

1lb on for me last night, not to worried. My weight loss follows that pattern 3 weeks of losing 1 week of gaining.

Well done all the losers this week, and chin up those who didn't do as well as expected, it's gutting but it'll come off in the end.

I lost (incredibly) 4 pounds this week... something about being very busy and very stressed with my second job keeping me from eating all that much I think!

Aww well done everyone, I didn't make it to tue weigh due to work, but I'm going to the class tomorrow instead.
Not expecting a loss, had a bumpy week or so, bit last few days got back on track, so I ll be happy if I've sts.

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

i put one on and going by what ive done since tues i will prob do it again next tues :cry:

cathie xx

i put one on and going by what ive done since tues i will prob do it again next tues :cry:

cathie xx

Oh Cathie, you've got plenty of time to pull it back if you start afresh today. Don't let a few bad days turn into weeks hon :wave_cry: you can do it :D:D:D positive vibes sent your way xx

:D:D Weighed on Tuesday night & I lost 1.5lbs. Exstatic - especially as I'd had a rmoantic weekend away with hubby. Will try to keep on the straight & narrow during this week as I have 2 parties for my darling daughter, who will be 6.

Well did the deed, and have put 1.5 on, which I'm happy about ... Happy cos I'd actually put more on after my hol when weighed at home but have got back on track the last 5 days and so think it's ok.

Went to a different class tonight and the leader was hilarious, very down to earth and straight talking , shame I can't go to that one all the time.

The hubba joined tonight too, so we re now on a mission ;0))

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

dreading weigh in on Tues night, not sure why as been so good again and even started exercising which i haven't done for over a year. THink after last weeks measly 1/2 lb loss and feeling gutted i just want a good result and to get back on track - fingers crossed and all that.
Hope everyone has a good loss this week
Rach xxx

I feel like I've had a good week but I'm still not looking forward to WI tomorrow. I feel like everytime I think I've had a great week it doesn't show on the scales!

had a bad week too!

but after wi 2moro im going to the airport and flying away!! so not had much motivation this week been to excited :)

cathie xx

Poppy I'm exactly the same and it's awful gets me down sometimes. Keep your chin up it's working. Good luck for tomorrow everyone

Back