Tuesday Weighers

Well I lost 1lb and i'm delighted with that :D
Was really expecting a gain as it's * week and I feel SO bloated. I'm going to be extra good this week now and will hopefully have a bigloss next week.
Well done to everyone who lost this week :D

STS for me this week and I'm not surprised as I'm feeling really fat and bloated today, even though I've been on plan all week.

LanaLoo said:
6lb loss!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D and its my * week so I'm extra pleased!!

Wow - what have you been doing?

well done on all ur losses girls,i put on 2 pounds ,gutted hoping its due 2 it being TOTM,better luck next week hopefully

Well done everyone. Half off for me a bit disappointed but at least it's off

2.5lbs on for me this week. Can't work out where it came from so got a food diary for the next week. Not a happy bunny!!

Acceber said:
Hi

I'm a newbie here so hope it's ok to post my loss here. Weighed in at group for the first time yesterday & had lost 5lb in the first week. Really pleased & fired up for another good week this week :flirt2:

That's brilliant well done it's a brilliant feelin x

Lost 1.5lbs last night at WI. Pleased with that, althought I was hoping for at least 2lbs. I just went out for dinner today with a friend and it's racked up at a shocking 77.5syns. So I have roughly 25 syns left for the week ahead! Good thing I'm going shopping first thing and making sure I stick 100% to the plan so I can achieve 3lbs next week.

Back