Tuesday Weighers

Lost 1.5lbs last night at WI. Pleased with that, althought I was hoping for at least 2lbs. I just went out for dinner today with a friend and it's racked up at a shocking 77.5syns. So I have roughly 25 syns left for the week ahead! Good thing I'm going shopping first thing and making sure I stick 100% to the plan so I can achieve 3lbs next week.

Well done you for being so positive, I have joined a thread on speed foods that you might find helpful this week

Had to weigh in Wednesday this week - Tuesday night I was trying (unsuccesfully) to get a Glastonbury ticket for my friend in the final resale - at least I already have mine!

2.5lbs on unfortunately and 0.5lb above my target range, so if I dont lose next week I'll have to pay! Hopefully should be okay, I had a weekend away last week with meals out inc puddings for 4 nights in a row, plus other off plan stuff (white bread, too much cheese, lots of beers, big fat fry ups/burger and chips from cafe). This week I have nothing on except a wedding on Sunday afternoon - its just one afternoon/evening so shouldnt be as bad as an entire weekend away. Plus I'm going for a hike in the Brecon Beacons on Saturday so that should give me some body magic - along with my usual running and cycling.

1lb off for me, has to weigh in this morning cuz i chickened out of going on tuesday, had a very heavy weekend with my daughters communion so im happy enough, well done everyone xo

I had my first weigh in last Tuesday and lost 5lb! I didn't really think slimming world would work for me but now I LOVE it! :D

Kirsty

I had my first weigh in last Tuesday and lost 5lb! I didn't really think slimming world would work for me but now I LOVE it! :D

Kirsty

That's great Kirsty, well done :D
i was the same after my first weigh in, it's amazing how quickly SW becomes a way of life. I'm 9 weeks in now and can honestly say I love it more and more each day! This site is just amazing too and the support you get from everyone here is what makes SW so enjoyable for me :D

Thanks everybody, I'm so happy that I found this site! It was recommended to me by a lady at my group and it seems like a lovely supportive place :)
Kirsty

Oh no! Was it totally unexpected? Or are there reasons for it?

Iv lost 2lbs, was unwell during the week and hardly ate for half the week and when.I did eat it wasn't all Sw friendly just whatever I felt I could keep down.

Need to be very careful this week not to gain it back. Good luck everyone x x

Well done Loopy-Loo that's a great loss, esp if you've been unwell. Hope you're feeling better now.

And commiserations Yo-Yo. I'm sure a gain is horrible. Like Loopy Loo said, was there anything you could put it down to? Sure it will come back off if you stick with it.

I'm nervous about my own WI later this morning as I really don't feel like I've lost anything at all this week, but will update later.

I have a very bad feeling about WI this evening...I was away all weekend and SW went out the window!

i too have a bad feeling about wi tonight. Feel so heavy and bloated but not from food :(

Lost 3.5lbs this week!!! Chuffed isn't the word!! 2lb to 2 stone!! x

Well done everyone. I sts which is ok was expecting a gain as star week is well overdue and ive been emotionally eating a lot this week.

Back