Tuesday Weighers

Yey, a loss - 1lb for me this week.

Wow - what have you been doing?

Oh.... What's your secret!!! Do tell!!!

thankyou ladies! :) I honestly dont know what I've been doing differently but I've had good results for the last three weigh-ins (6, then 4 then 3 1/2!!)

thinking about it I know I havent gone over my syns at all, had about 80 each week. But also I've started taking medication for an underactive thyroid so maybe that has helped!

well done to all of you too! keep going :) I think the fact that we are even on this forum shows that we are all dedicated!

Hi xxx

just popping in to say hi , its my third week of sw and i had 3lb off this week xx

2.5lbs off afterall, so happy as really didn't feel like I'd lost anything. :D

1/2lb off. I'm averaging 1lb a week, which isn't bad but to be honest I'd like to see it go a bit quicker. Back to basics and food diary for me this week I think.

1lb a week every week for a year is 52lbs. That is 3stone 10lbs. Please do not put 1lb a week down, it all adds up in the end. :)

2.5lbs off afterall, so happy as really didn't feel like I'd lost anything. :D

x2! Got 2.5lbs off when I thought I would maybe lose 1lb or so. Also got SOTW :)

Hey i had a gain 1.5 but not over upset as been poorly so ate whatever made me feel normal or nothing at all hope to get it back off by next week xx

Hope you're feeling better soon losingme.

Misspaf, I had no chance with SOTW, the lad that got it lost 10lbs in his 3rd week.

Well done to everyone who lost!!!

I lost 1lb tonight at wi was really disapointed as I have worked my bum off this week,by walking over 30miles over the week plus zumba.
Then I sat back and thought no ill take that its in the right direction,and my body might be in shock from what I have done as I am lol.
Only next week will tell haha.:D:D

I managed to put on 0.5lb this week which is amazing considering the weekend I had. Its behind me now so I'm ready for the week ahead, just 1lb to my 1 stone award!

I'm guttted, STS last night, and i never done anything any different.
it has really unmotivated me as when i'm good nothing seems to happen.
:(

Back