Tuesday Weighers

4lb off this week and I got my first Slimmer of the week sticky!!

Bit gutted as put on 1/2 lb. Although had a good week did have a meal out but planned for it, the only other thing different, was yesterday I ate my lunch at 1.30pm usually I have it at 12 noon. Do you think this would of made any difference?:confused:

I'm guttted, STS last night, and i never done anything any different.
it has really unmotivated me as when i'm good nothing seems to happen.
:(

Hi

Try not to be too negative about it. I hope you're managing to carry on & stay on plan. You'll probably find the loss will show next week instead if you stick with it. If you use it as an excuse to fall of the wagon completely it could all go horribly wrong!

I STS this week too but am sticking with it as I'm sure it'll work.

Good luck & don't give up

Rebecca

Hi

Try not to be too negative about it. I hope you're managing to carry on & stay on plan. You'll probably find the loss will show next week instead if you stick with it. If you use it as an excuse to fall of the wagon completely it could all go horribly wrong!

I STS this week too but am sticking with it as I'm sure it'll work.

Good luck & don't give up

Rebecca

Thanks Rebecca, i read your response this morning and it gee'd me up.
Last night i made that super speed soup, i had it for lunch today and it was lovely. i blitz it with the hand blender tonight and somehow its not as good. i'll know not to do that again. anyway some in the fridge for tomorrow and the rest in the freezer for next week at work. here's hoping i'm a little happier next tuesday at wi.

Last edited:
Good luck all you Tuesday weigh ins! My weigh in is tonight at 6pm. I don't think I've lost anything despite being saintly all week. I have been battling to get my 4 stone award for weeks. Seem to just stay the same or lose a pound then gain half etc grrr

Here's hoping!:innocent0001:

Dreading tonight but hoping for a loss as put on 2lbs last week and have been very good - well I hope so anyway...:angeldevil:

Put on 1lb last week bringing me onto a 2nd week over my target range meaning I had to pay. Gutted wasnt the word - couldnt even face posting on here I was so grumpy - I had been expecting a decent loss as I had gained the week before and had been 100% all week - the idea I would gain never entered my mind.

Now 4.5lb over target, meaning I have to lose 1.5lb to get back in range - but I've had a few days on holiday in Barcelona so I expect to put on rather than lose so am taking tonight as holiday - but I will be sticking to plan again this week and hoping to give myself time to get back in range next week.

Dont let me skive off again next week!

Boo Hoo 1.5lb gain this week to be honest Im surprised its not more really lost the plot at the minute. Well hopefully I can now make a fresh start. Well done everyone else.

Well done everyone on your losses. Sorry those who gained but here's hoping for a better week. Just coming on here shows your commitment :)

Half off for me. Half away from my 4 stone award but at least I'm crawling my way there!!

2 down for me and I am now into the 14st range (all be it the top half - but still:D )

Back