Tuesday Weighers

Wow. Second week and 8lbs off - this stuff actually works :)

If I hadn't gained 2lbs the first week (using up all the crap in the fridge etc) then I would have a sticker too.

Anyway, yey for me!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Wow. Second week and 8lbs off - this stuff actually works :)

If I hadn't gained 2lbs the first week (using up all the crap in the fridge etc) then I would have a sticker too.

Anyway, yey for me!

That's amazing! Go you keep up the good work :)

lost 2.5lbs this week, got my club 10 and slimmer of the week. extra happy bunny today :bunnydance:

2.5lbs off for me this week - 1 more to my 3.5 stone award.

0.5lb on for me but * week and hectic with late night and early starts hospital visits and such i was amazing it stopped there!!
Back in focus , back on plan , food diary in place xxx heres to a great week

0.5lb on for me but * week and hectic with late night and early starts hospital visits and such i was amazing it stopped there!!

Good luck for next week.

losingme said:

Not bad if you had a tough week!

Good for you! It can be so hard to stay motivated when you don't have a loss. If you can manage that you can manage anything :D

First weigh in tonight.... Followed by 'lose weight feel great' exercise class. Have been referred to SW via my GP who initially wanted me to try Orlistat has well, but read about the side effects on line and decided against. So I've been told to do EE for my first week, I understand the concept but being of the old school Red and Green days, find it hard to believe I can actually lose weight combining both, but my consultant was pushing it like she was on commission so my lard is on her hands lol! I got a whole lot to lose, hope I can tag along with you lot :) xxx

Back