Tuesday Weighers

Welcome aboard and good luck to you. Ee can seem unreal if you remember red abd green. The important key to it working is having a third of your plate super free food. Hope you have a wonderful first week!

Thank you :-D I think this week it's gonna be alot of side salads and fruit salads until I get braver and alittle more adventurous. Food shopping tomorrow, that should be fun, kids and trolley on one hand, SW booklets in the other, nervous breakdown in the middle lol :p xx

Really pleased with a 1.5lbs loss this week

First weigh in tonight.... Followed by 'lose weight feel great' exercise class. Have been referred to SW via my GP who initially wanted me to try Orlistat has well, but read about the side effects on line and decided against. So I've been told to do EE for my first week, I understand the concept but being of the old school Red and Green days, find it hard to believe I can actually lose weight combining both, but my consultant was pushing it like she was on commission so my lard is on her hands lol! I got a whole lot to lose, hope I can tag along with you lot :) xxx

I've lost all my weight so far on Extra Easy - just trust the plan it does work!! :)

Good luck, look forward to hearing about your journey!! xx

3.5 off for me last night - over 3 weeks, but given I was working away for most of that (with hotels and a language I don't really speak to contend with) I'm delighted! :D

lsf666 said:
Wow. Second week and 8lbs off - this stuff actually works :)

If I hadn't gained 2lbs the first week (using up all the crap in the fridge etc) then I would have a sticker too.

Anyway, yey for me!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay for you. I think you're husband would be really proud!!! X

Surzy said:
I've lost all my weight so far on Extra Easy - just trust the plan it does work!! :)

Good luck, look forward to hearing about your journey!! xx

Thank you :) you will have to give me a few tips :-D xx

Well done to all those lost!

:rolleyes: Lost 0.5lb this week - and that's after a couple of days away at Legoland with the kids (eating the wrong stuff of course!).

CarolineE said:
Well done to all those lost!

:rolleyes: Lost 0.5lb this week - and that's after a couple of days away at Legoland with the kids (eating the wrong stuff of course!).

I think you have done brilliantly :) xxx

Well done to everyone! I weighed in last night as I missed Tuesdays class :(

I put on 2lbs, no surprise though cos I had 4 takeaways, wine, cake and crisps! So have started afresh today and am going for a 3lbs loss so that I can say I am officially under 14stone!

I put on 2lbs, not a surprise at all, was trying to draw a line under it but I'm seriously struggling. I'm just so fed up at the moment and cannot find the motivation to eat properly or exercise. I'm not bein seriously off plan, meals are Sw still but I'm picking and having extras not Sw friendly. Annoyed with myself and just so fed up! Oh rant over lol x x

Thanks all really giving myself a 'go get it' approach and to keep hold of that great feeling when get a loss to keep me focused gosh i love that feeling! Lol
Had a great plan lunch and dinner tonight xxx
Just gotta keep on track over the weekend!!eekk
I am determined though xxx
Have a great week everyone
CW 13st 9lb

First week nearly over on EE am actually dreading WI on Tuesday only coz I've eaten so well and never felt hungry, so its the psychological monsters I have to beat as well :S xxx lisa

Any recommendations on what to eat on WI day? Have been good so far and am just looking for tips x

lsf666 said:
Any recommendations on what to eat on WI day? Have been good so far and am just looking for tips x

I'm having fruit and yogurt for breakfast and steamed fish and veg for lunch. My WI is at 5pm :) xxx Lisa

dacuckoo said:
I'm having fruit and yogurt for breakfast and steamed fish and veg for lunch. My WI is at 5pm :) xxx Lisa

Thanks x

My WI is at 7.30 but I'm still going to wait and have dinner after!

Back