Tuesday Weighers

First week nearly over on EE am actually dreading WI on Tuesday only coz I've eaten so well and never felt hungry, so its the psychological monsters I have to beat as well :S xxx lisa

Looking forward to hearing how you do. I'm sure it will be fine. I know what you mean about psychological monsters. I think most people with weight problems have those to contend with. Sometimes that's the hardest part but there is lots of support on hand! :D

Any recommendations on what to eat on WI day? Have been good so far and am just looking for tips x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think most people who go to a weekly weigh in are guilty of not eating enough on weigh day. Myself included! You don't want the weight of the day's food showing on the scales after all hehe Just make sure you have something that will provide you plenty of energy for the day without making you feel stuffed. Fruit, salad, scan bran something like peanut butter (count the syns) is good for slow release energy too!

Hope that helps :D

I think most people who go to a weekly weigh in are guilty of not eating enough on weigh day. Myself included! You don't want the weight of the day's food showing on the scales after all hehe Just make sure you have something that will provide you plenty of energy for the day without making you feel stuffed. Fruit, salad, scan bran something like peanut butter (count the syns) is good for slow release energy too!

Hope that helps :D

Hi i'm new but a tuesday weigher i'm guilty i think if i eat to much i'll show that night it is pyciallogical! (can't spell!!) And thats the only day i can't go to the toilet too!! drives me mad!! good luck every one this week though can't wait for mine not sure if i'll lose as went out for dinner but just want to know! X

SW-Rach1980 said:
Hi i'm new but a tuesday weigher i'm guilty i think if i eat to much i'll show that night it is pyciallogical! (can't spell!!) And thats the only day i can't go to the toilet too!! drives me mad!! good luck every one this week though can't wait for mine not sure if i'll lose as went out for dinner but just want to know! X

Good luck hun for Tuesday ;) xxx Lisa

Hi all,

I'm new(ish) [joined a few years ago but let it fall by the wayside]. I've joined a group this time and so my weigh in is now on Tuesday. Reading this thread has been very inspiration seeing all these steady losses, so I thought I'd join in (and hope to have steady losses myself).

Last week was my first weigh in and lost 1.5lbs, and I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Good luck y'all!

Hi all,

I'm new(ish) [joined a few years ago but let it fall by the wayside]. I've joined a group this time and so my weigh in is now on Tuesday. Reading this thread has been very inspiration seeing all these steady losses, so I thought I'd join in (and hope to have steady losses myself).

Good luck y'all!

Welcome aboard! :D This is the place to come when you need a little motivational boost I find. Weldone for your loss last week and fingers crossed for tomorrow!
Last week was my first weigh in and lost 1.5lbs, and I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

So nervous about WI tomorrow. Have not been good at all. Way too much snacking all the time. Will probably be my second gain in a row :( Need to find my motivation again

misspaf said:
So nervous about WI tomorrow. Have not been good at all. Way too much snacking all the time. Will probably be my second gain in a row :( Need to find my motivation again

Im exactly the same i really don't want a gain but not stuck to plan at all xx

When I've lost my motivation I find it really helps to look at how far I've come. Go back through your losses and look what was happening in your life the weeks you lost the most. You might find a pattern. You can even try copying old food diarys from really good weeks.

It also helps to give yourself a weekly challenge and maybe do it along with someone on here. Like not eating chocolate for a week or increasing your water or speed foods.

Try not to stress about your weigh in. Stress causes weigh gain, scary huh? Going to weigh shows your commitment and whatever the result it's a new start and a new week for you to get back on it! :D Look at your loss and be proud, you've done great!

bexyboo said:
I have had the same problem this weekend has been totally awful!! Lots of food and booze!!! But I have been back on plan 100%today and will be tomorrow too... so who knows what will happen when I get weighed tomorrow!! Good Luck everyone tomorrow with WI!! :)

At least if you did gain you would know why but you never know! Good luck and too everyone else xx

Dreading tomorrows weigh in. I've had two big days this week. One a friend left work on maternity leave so went for lunch, I didn't have a slimming world friendly lunch then on Friday it was my birthday so had desert and cake (I know it sounds bad) hence why I'm dreading tomorrow. But it will make a new week!
X

munchie11 said:
Dreading tomorrows weigh in. I've had two big days this week. One a friend left work on maternity leave so went for lunch, I didn't have a slimming world friendly lunch then on Friday it was my birthday so had desert and cake (I know it sounds bad) hence why I'm dreading tomorrow. But it will make a new week!
X

But at least if you gain you know why! Hope you had a good birthday and enjoyed the cake!! Fingers crossed it may nit be as bad as you think xx

Had jacket potato and beans for dinner followed by fruit salad and feel SO full I'm now dreading tomorrow WI :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

X

If you can't gain after your birthday when can you? Don't be hard on yourself hon. After all this is a lifestyle change not a quick fix so it's natural to have ups and downs. The key is to stay focused and get back on it after wards :D

Good luck tomorrow everyone! xxx

Back