Tuesday Weighers

Had jacket potato and beans for dinner followed by fruit salad and feel SO full I'm now dreading tomorrow WI :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't stress I'm sure you'll be fine. You don't want to spend the lead up to weigh in feeling miserable. Feel excited that you've been determined through another week. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Crossing fingers for you!:D

Thanks for the welcome ImpossibleDreamer, I do feel very encouraged and motivated reading Minimins threads.

I don't know why but I really look forward to weigh-ins, perhaps it's beginners enthusiasm? I know where I've strayed in the week, or rather "used flexible syns", and that's been twice - so that's one "flexi" moment less than last week (when I still had a loss) so I'm really interested to know what (if any) difference it makes. I'm hoping that over time I can fine-tune the details so I can still have a weekly loss without feeling that one meal, or a weekend of madness, has put me out.

Anyway, good luck today everyone!

ImpossibleDreamer said:
Don't stress I'm sure you'll be fine. You don't want to spend the lead up to weigh in feeling miserable. Feel excited that you've been determined through another week. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Crossing fingers for you!:D

Thanks x :)
You too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the welcome ImpossibleDreamer, I do feel very encouraged and motivated reading Minimins threads.

I don't know why but I really look forward to weigh-ins, perhaps it's beginners enthusiasm? I know where I've strayed in the week, or rather "used flexible syns", and that's been twice - so that's one "flexi" moment less than last week (when I still had a loss) so I'm really interested to know what (if any) difference it makes. I'm hoping that over time I can fine-tune the details so I can still have a weekly loss without feeling that one meal, or a weekend of madness, has put me out.

Anyway, good luck today everyone!

What time is your weigh in Humph? I look forward to hearing how you get on. 1 flexi moment in week 2 is pretty good going. It takes a while to get your head around the plan. Eventually it'll be second nature and you will decide whether your social events mean flexi syns or not. It's a learning curve :)

My weigh in isn't until 6pm...seems like a lifetime away!!! lol Going to make chocolate and apricot brownies this afternoon that came from slimming world magazing recipes. Hope they're yummy!

bexyboo said:
Ooo they sound very Yummy! I have just made SW Strawberry cupcakes as we got tasting night tonight!!! My WI isnt until 7! I hate having to wait all day for WI but can't do mornings! Good Luck! =]

Ooo I love cupcakes! Upload a Bex :) I'm always so hungry on weigh day haha

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

ImpossibleDreamer said:
Ooo I love cupcakes! Upload a Bex :) I'm always so hungry on weigh day haha

Upload a pic I meant lol can't really upload yourself!!!

Here you go ImpossibleDreamer!! Yeah I am always hungry too!!! I try not to eat anything between lunch and WI!! Haha!

Makes 16 - Vegetarian - Ready in about 40mins.

You need:

3 eggs
2oz/ 57g low fat spread
6-8tbsp artificial sweetener
4oz/113g self-raising flour
2-3 drop vanilla essence
½tsp strawberry flavouring

To decorate:

A couple of drop of red food colouring
8 level tsp icing sugar plus extra for dusting
8strawberries

Step 1:

Pre-heat the oven to degrees C/degrees F/gas 4. Put paper cases in a mini muffin tin. Whisk together the eggs, low fat spread and sweetener. Sieve the flour. Using a large metal spoon, fold in the flour with the vanilla essence and the strawberry flavouring.

Step 2:

Spoon into the paper cases and bake for 15-20minutes. Remove and allow to cool on a wire rack.

Step 3: Mix a few drops of water and food colouring with the icing sugar. Spoon on to the cakes. garnish with halved strawberries and dust with icing sugar!

2 syns per cupcake!

Enjoy everyone

***taken from aug/sept 2009 SW mag***

Thanks gonna try this this week really don't wanna go weigh in tonight :-( xx

Know how you feel but remember we have to go cos it's where we touch base. Where we know exactly how much weight we have put on or even if we have stayed the same. We need to go to get our head back in the game again.

What time is your WI?

misspaf said:
Know how you feel but remember we have to go cos it's where we touch base. Where we know exactly how much weight we have put on or even if we have stayed the same. We need to go to get our head back in the game again.

What time is your WI?

7 o'clock xx

wi today put 4lbs on, not to bad cos when i got back from my hols last wed i'd put 9 on by my scales:eek:

back on it today with some rhubarb my friend brought to group for me wot she grows in her garden :)

cathie xx

After last weeks disasterous 3lb gain, this week i've lost 3 1/2lb!! Soooo chuffed! x

wi today put 4lbs on, not to bad cos when i got back from my hols last wed i'd put 9 on by my scales:eek:

back on it today with some rhubarb my friend brought to group for me wot she grows in her garden :)

cathie xx

Definitely worth it for a holiday! Good for you getting back on plan, it'll come off next week I'm sure :D

As usual I'm dreading WI tonight, was hoping for a good loss before I go on holiday for 2 weeks but it's doubtful, have been a bit off plan this week!

poppy81 said:
As usual I'm dreading WI tonight, was hoping for a good loss before I go on holiday for 2 weeks but it's doubtful, have been a bit off plan this week!

Well whatever happens a holiday might be just what you need to give yourself a treat then start a fresh when you get back. Fingers crossed for you :)

What time is your weigh in Humph? I look forward to hearing how you get on. 1 flexi moment in week 2 is pretty good going. It takes a while to get your head around the plan. Eventually it'll be second nature and you will decide whether your social events mean flexi syns or not. It's a learning curve :)

My weigh in isn't until 6pm...seems like a lifetime away!!! lol Going to make chocolate and apricot brownies this afternoon that came from slimming world magazing recipes. Hope they're yummy!

Weigh-in is at 6.30, so it seems like a long way off for me too.

Those brownies sound delicious!

Back