Tuesday Weighers

lost 3 1/2 this week ! xx

L xx

Put on 0.5 lbs :-(

No idea why really but I think it just balances out the 8 lbs loss last week. And it's only my 3rd week so I've no idea!

Proud of my hubby though as he got SOTW. Yey!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay 3lb off for me this week got my 2 stone sticker :)

Put on 0.5 lbs :-(

No idea why really but I think it just balances out the 8 lbs loss last week. And it's only my 3rd week so I've no idea!

Proud of my hubby though as he got SOTW. Yey!

You're probably right after such a big loss last week. Could also just be water. It's fun being female!

ImpossibleDreamer said:
You're probably right after such a big loss last week. Could also just be water. It's fun being female!

Thanks x

You've all done great well done, my Weigh date it on a saturday but I like to read up on everyones achievements. It keeps me motivated :)

Well done everyone on the losses!

I'm pleasantly surprised to have lost 2lb :D After the stressful I've had week that's just amazing! I really thought i'd blown it with all the picking and comfort eating but when I thought about it SW has totally changed my way of thinking about food. Even though I was bad it was really good compared to what my 'bad' might have been a few months ago. I was obviously making better choices for my pigouts than I thought!

So thank you SW, only 7lb til target now :D And thank you to everyone here for the support and well wishes!

Well done everyone on the losses!

I'm pleasantly surprised to have lost 2lb :D After the stressful I've had week that's just amazing! I really thought i'd blown it with all the picking and comfort eating but when I thought about it SW has totally changed my way of thinking about food. Even though I was bad it was really good compared to what my 'bad' might have been a few months ago. I was obviously making better choices for my pigouts than I thought!

So thank you SW, only 7lb til target now :D And thank you to everyone here for the support and well wishes!

Am thrilled for you!! Hurrah. Slimming world really can and does change lives. Plus the support on here is amazing! :-D

Only lost 0.5 this week, bit gutted but more determined than ever to lose at least 7lbs before i go on holiday in 3 1/2 weeks

ImpossibleDreamer said:
I lost 2lbs and am elated with that. It has taken me 6 weeks to lose 3 lbs so to lose 2lbs this week is wonderful. I got my 4 stone award too :bliss:

Just sitting down to a new recipe.. variation on the diet coke chicken and brownies after mmm

You've have done so well :) for a variation on the chicken diet coke recipe try diet dandelion and burdock seemingly it makes amazing sticky bbq chicken xxx Lisa

hello everyone.. havent been around for a few weeks have had awful morning sickness. hope everyone is doing well. I still managed to lose 3.5 tonight even though im almost 3 months pregnant :D got my 2 and a half stone award tonight too xxx

Back