Tuesday Weighers

Heard this in class tonight its suppose to taste like cream of tomato soup and is free on Green and EE.....
A tin of baked beans
A tin of tomatoes
A pickled onion

Throw it all in a pan and blend within an inch of its life, then cook :) if more than 2 servings then use 2 tins of beans and 2 tins of tomatoes and 2 pickled onions :)

If you try it let me know what ya think, I'm gonna try it Saturday afternoon on the kids (and Hubbs and me) after swimming lol :b

Lisa xxx

aislingb said:
hello everyone.. havent been around for a few weeks have had awful morning sickness. hope everyone is doing well. I still managed to lose 3.5 tonight even though im almost 3 months pregnant :D got my 2 and a half stone award tonight too xxx

Hey well done :) xxxxx

So after all my worrying I actually lost 3.5lbs this week. I was genuinely shocked. I do not understand it at all. I literally had a Burger King on Friday, chip butty on Sunday, drank over 10 pints, eat 2 packets of crisps a day, 1 bar of choc a day and loads more all week. Seriously massive WTF.

It now brings me 1lb to my 3 stone award. Cannot believe it.

Congratulations everyone, really fab to read your losses and positive attitutes!

I lost 2lbs this week.

Another 0.5lbs off this week so that stone is now in sight

aislingb said:
hello everyone.. havent been around for a few weeks have had awful morning sickness. hope everyone is doing well. I still managed to lose 3.5 tonight even though im almost 3 months pregnant :D got my 2 and a half stone award tonight too xxx

Well done and congratulations on the bump :) x

You've have done so well :) for a variation on the chicken diet coke recipe try diet dandelion and burdock seemingly it makes amazing sticky bbq chicken xxx Lisa

Ooo I shall try that Lisa thanks! I did diet cherry coke with beef and noodles.. it was only ok though. At least the brownies were scrummy! Got a delivery coming today of Joe's syn free sausages. Very excited.

Thanks for your support too

That's good going! Well done!

So after all my worrying I actually lost 3.5lbs this week. I was genuinely shocked. I do not understand it at all. I literally had a Burger King on Friday, chip butty on Sunday, drank over 10 pints, eat 2 packets of crisps a day, 1 bar of choc a day and loads more all week. Seriously massive WTF.

It now brings me 1lb to my 3 stone award. Cannot believe it.

Don't question it go with it! :D All I would say is don't be dissapointed if you're good this week but don't lose next sometimes slip ups take a week to show. Fantastic result though, so pleased for you :D

Am getting a bit fed up. Either everyone except me who weighed in yesterday lost. Or people who put on don't post it on here???

I hope it's the latter :-(

Anyway congrats to everyone who lost this week xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lsf666 said:
Am getting a bit fed up. Either everyone except me who weighed in yesterday lost. Or people who put on don't post it on here???

I hope it's the latter :-(

Anyway congrats to everyone who lost this week xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I sts this week!! So no loss here!! I'm sure a few people had a gain this week! I'm sure its just they don't post!! x

Back