Tuesday Weighers

SW-Rach1980 said:
I sts this week!! So no loss here!! I'm sure a few people had a gain this week! I'm sure its just they don't post!! x

Thanks x

I hope that's why!

Anyway, well done for STS :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am getting a bit fed up. Either everyone except me who weighed in yesterday lost. Or people who put on don't post it on here???

I hope it's the latter :-(

Anyway congrats to everyone who lost this week xxx

Have another read through hon there are a good few gains. It's all part of the process. I know it feels rubbish when you've been good. Been there many times. The lady who weighs us at our group always says "give it 2 weeks" and she's usually right. If you're good again it'll show next week :D

ImpossibleDreamer said:
Have another read through hon there are a good few gains. It's all part of the process. I know it feels rubbish when you've been good. Been there many times. The lady who weighs us at our group always says "give it 2 weeks" and she's usually right. If you're good again it'll show next week :D

Thanks for the support x

I was just annoyed yesterday as I'd been so good and resisted all manner of cakes at work!!!

You're right though - I only dipped into this thread and it seemed like everyone had list but me

Am now 2 stone lighter since joining in january another 2 stone to target but feel stuck in a rut at min!!

I have a new lease of life with the plan. It's all about baking! Never done it before but there are so many good recipes in here and I've made about 5 deserts in the last 2 weeks. It's definitely livened things up after over a year doing slimming world. That and discovering Joe's sausges!

Hi all! My first WI is on Tuesday (14th) at 9:30 am after I finish a night shift! Not really sure what I'm going to eat? Lots of fruit I think and loads of water then stop a couple hours before.

Looking forward to tuesday!

K x

First weigh in this tuesday. Will be doing Slimming World two weeks then so hoping for a loss.

I decided not to weigh the first week as I changed from ww, and wanted to give myself a couple of weeks to adjust to quantity of food I am eating.

Getting anxious now and mad to jump on scales. . .

Thank you! Will post the results on Tuesday.

I had to put my scales in the car as I was obsessively weighing myself!

Hopefully both our waits will pay off :)

Good luck!

K

The Tuesday jitters start about now for me. I've done the plan 100% so hoping my second WI will give me 3 off 3 will take me to my 1st half stone, but will be over the moon with 2 off
:)
What is everyone else hoping for this Tuesday? xxx

As this is my first week weighing I would be over the moon with 3 down. Although to be honest as this seems so much easier than ww anything at all will be brilliant.

Scales are calling me to jump on but I will wait until first thing tuesday.

Oh jitters have really struck too.lol
I cant believe how nervous I .

This week I am hoping for 2 - 2.5 off but will settle for 1 off to get my 1.5 stone award

Back