Tuesday Weighers

Same with me first weigh in so about 3 off would be lovely!

Hope everyone gets what they want :) not long to go now

K

It's my star week as they call it. 2 weeks late so relieved to finally have it. One of the joys of pcos. On that basis I'd be thrilled with any loss. Had been hoping for 2 off before i go on hols next weekend but that seems very unlikely now. Ah well can't lose every week :)

Good luck everybody!

I've never heard it called "star week" before I came on here but it's mine too so I hope the scales don't realise!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll be happy with anything from half a pound upwards. Half a pound will change my front number so I will be very pleased with that

I know I shouldnt have but just had a sneaky peak on the scales :O its says I have gained a pound and a half :( my weigh is not until 5pm tomorrow afternoon .... I'm gutted I've done the plan 110% and I've even got 20 odd suns still left.:'(

*Emsie* said:
As you say you shouldn't have because it doesn't tell you what the scales will actually say tomorrow at weigh in we have all done it but what you need to do now is stick to the plan as you intended and 20 syns is only about 400 calories so shouldn't make a difference overall so don't deprive yourself especially as you have been sticking to plan so well. :) xxx

I know you're right Emsie :)

I'm just worried coz if it says I'm a pound and a half heavier this morning with an empty stomach god knows what it will say tomorrow afternoon after breakfast and lunch. I shouldn't of done it, I've p****d meself off for the rest of the day :( xxx

*Emsie* said:
I've done it myself in the past and got hubby to hide the scales in the end because it would affect my days and then not show what weigh in scales said anyway! Just try not to punish yourself and still stick to plan fingers crossed for you xxx

Thanks love for putting it into perspective for me .......watch this space Tuesday xxxxxxxx

Leanne_127 said:
I'm always jumping on the scales... But I never pay any attention to them anymore cos they're never the same as my weigh in at group

I'm my own worse enemy Leanne. Think I might accidently on purpose knock them down stairs :) am gonna get hubbs to put them in the loft. Xxxxx

I have PCOS too!

Hey! Nice to meet someone in the same boat! I feel rotten today. My cycle had become quite regular for a while since losing the weight but I was so stressed out last month I think it's set me back. 2 weeks late and I am paying for it now :( Feel about a stone heavier and have unbearable chocolate cravings that never normally trouble me :(

Back