Tuesday Weighers

I'm my own worse enemy Leanne. Think I might accidently on purpose knock them down stairs :) am gonna get hubbs to put them in the loft. Xxxxx

I'm guitly of the scales checking too and it only ever makes you miserable! Even if it does match up tomorrow you mustn't be disheartened hon. I know I usually weigh about 4lbs more during my star week so take that into consideration. Hope you're surprised by a loss and if not it will make for an even bigger loss next week! :)

xx

I know how you feel I've had regular'ish periods for 6 months and the past two months I've had nothing I'm like a hormonal wreck. Crying at everything I feel like a freak hah.

I've put my scales in my car I'm guilty of over weighing too!

K

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Folks

Im new to this slimming world stuff - and to the Minimins group (which I think is ace after searching through it the last few days!!!

Got my second weigh in tomorrow... wish me luck guys - lost 3lbs in my first week!

Although my friend lost 7lbs in her first week and has just informed me that she lost another 10lbs in her second week....... so feel a little disheartened already!

lljlily said:
Hi Folks

Im new to this slimming world stuff - and to the Minimins group (which I think is ace after searching through it the last few days!!!

Got my second weigh in tomorrow... wish me luck guys - lost 3lbs in my first week!

Although my friend lost 7lbs in her first week and has just informed me that she lost another 10lbs in her second week....... so feel a little disheartened already!

Don't feel disheartened love. Your friends weight loss will balance out. Your weight loss is more than average. I hate the night before WI day, I end up feeling like I've piled on the weight and convince myself I've gained even though I know I've been 100% to the plan. To be honest I have been considering looking for another class that does their WI's in the morning, because I feel being weighed in the mornings is a true reflection of your weight xxx Lisa

hoping said:
Good luck to everyone tomoro :)

Have been on plan 100% all week but feelin really big :-(

Am hoping my gym visits and on plan week will be reflected on the scales.

I'm on my 2nd week WI tomorrow I know where ya coming from, I feel really heavy too :/

Same has you I've been Bunnyin at the gym like a mentalist.....hope the scales are kind to us all :) xxx Lisa

Hey all had a sneaky peek too ( slap wrists) and showing up 1.5 lbs hope its not that bad!!! At WI tomorrow ive gotta get back to the zone xxx

Morning,

3lbs on for me, 2lbs off for my oh, tho he did wi with jeans on so no doubt he's lost more.

Why can't I do this? It's what I want more than anything else. I have pmt, I'm bloated and my jeans are tight and I just feel a total mess.

Good luck to everyone else today x x

Loopy-Loo said:
Morning,

3lbs on for me, 2lbs off for my oh, tho he did wi with jeans on so no doubt he's lost more.

Why can't I do this? It's what I want more than anything else. I have pmt, I'm bloated and my jeans are tight and I just feel a total mess.

I think PMT has a lot to do with it. At least I hope so cos that was me last week! You should be ok next week. I'll post on here later so we'll see. My WI is not until 7.30 though.

Morning all!

8lbs gone for me for the first week. Very happy :)

Hope everyone gets the results they want

K

Morning all!

8lbs gone for me for the first week. Very happy :)

Hope everyone gets the results they want

K

That is fantastic - well done. To everyone else try and look at your weight loss over more that one week, I try to look at it for the month. It is disappointing when you have been on plan and not done as well as you expect, but over a month everything evens out more.
Hope that helps

Well done to those who lost so far. I'm weighing in tonight. I think I've been alright. I was slightly naughty on Friday and Sunday but in between I was alright. I'll be walking 3km today so hope that helps with a loss!Want 1lb to reach my 3 stone!

Have had a really shi**y, emotional week this week, but feel like I have stuck to plan enough to still see a loss tonight.

Weigh in at 5pm so will let you know how I get on. Good luck to everyone else weighing in today!

Stevie xxx

put one on in group this morn! but should of been more and started zumba last night so could do better nxt week :)

cathie xx

Three and a half pounds off for me this week, plus my one stone award and slimmer of the week!

Morning,

I know exactly how you feel. I am dreading weigh in tonight. I feel huge and it's horrible because you can't do anything about it when it's hormones. I am sure I will have gained. Just have to accept it and have another good week. Next week will be better!

Had weighin this morning. 7 pound down. Thats for two weeks though. Really happy with that as I am only two weeks following Slimming world.

Now to keep going for next week.

Another 1 off tonight 12 in total - that stone is getting closer:D

Back