Tuesday Weighers

Humph said:
Well done everyone, some impressive stats on here this week!

I lost 4lbs (which is a shock, but I was a slow starter so I think the scales are balancing themselves), got my half stone award and slimmer of the week.

I'm oddly proud of my stickers - where do I put them?!

On the cover of your green book. Our C does this when giving them out.

Well done! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

misspaf said:
Surprise gain of 1.5lbs this week. MEH!

I got my period a few hours before SW class, does this affect it? I felt heavier but I walked 3km today and also walked over the weekend. I was a bit naughty but was better last week than most weeks. So frustrating. Every week it's either a big loss, and then gain 2lbs, then lose, then gain. GRRRRR!!!!

I think it does make a difference. Someone on here said it's water retention at that time of the month. I was good last week and gained half a lb and mine started the next day so I'm putting it down to that. You'll lose next week if you stay on plan. I did :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone
Just thought I would drop by so happy after WI 3lb off counting down to target now 7lb to go :)

Rah xx

Hi Everyone, Im Aisling, i joined a few months back and had given up on losing weight until now... Had done slimming world at home a few months ago and lost around a stone and half in about 6 weeks... but i got back into my old eating habits and the weight slowly crept back on.. So I decided to start at my local Slimming World Class on Tuesday. :) Have never been as high as my current weight, :( hopefully will be the last time i see it. :) Hoping to have a loss this week to push me to keep going. :) Good luck to everyone, some amazing stories on here. Keep up the fantastic work ! :D

Hi Everyone, Im Aisling, i joined a few months back and had given up on losing weight until now... Had done slimming world at home a few months ago and lost around a stone and half in about 6 weeks... but i got back into my old eating habits and the weight slowly crept back on.. So I decided to start at my local Slimming World Class on Tuesday. :) Have never been as high as my current weight, :( hopefully will be the last time i see it. :) Hoping to have a loss this week to push me to keep going. :) Good luck to everyone, some amazing stories on here. Keep up the fantastic work ! :D

Good Luck!! As you have done it before on your own - am sure you will do really well as going to group gives you that extra support you need!! And of course you will get tonnes of support from this forum!! :D

AislingMcM1988 said:

Welcome to Team Tuesday Aisling :) :) :) xxxx Lisa

Back