Tuesday Weighers

I don't feel very good about tomorrow... I know I've been bad, mainly because I saw one of my closest friends I've not seen for ages and we shared a SMALL dominos pizza * sews mouth shut*

K

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Marshmallow-Toast said:
I don't feel very good about tomorrow... I know I've been bad, mainly because I saw one of my closest friends I've not seen for ages and we shared a SMALL dominos pizza * sews mouth shut*

K

If that's all you been 'bad' about hun I don't think you need to worry :)

Lisa
xxx

Ohhh I hope so! I'm going to be extra good next week though :)

K

Good luck to all the tuesday weigh in folk!

Ive got everything crossed to loose this week after my annoying 1lb gain last week (was gutted)!

Best of luck everyone for weigh in tomorrow.
I hope to loose one and a half pound this week to break me into the twelves. Have been good so fingers crossed.

Oh my gosh! 5lb off for me this week despite the pizza I ate on Friday! Felt really guilty about not staying for the meeting this week as I always try to stay even if I've just finished a night shift!

Good luck everyone you're all amazing

K x

I know it's crazy! Hopefully next week il get that 1lb off :)

K x

Well done everyone who's already had WI. I sts this week again gutted, I've been really good too it better all catch up next week or I'll be hysterical. Good luck everyone still to go to WI.

Not looking forward to tonight - my third (and most disasterous) weekend in a row of partying - thankfully that's the last for a few weeks and I'm eating lots of speed and superspeed foods now to shift whatever I put on tonight.

Congratulations to those who have lost so far today and good luck if you still have your wi to come.

Reptara - don't give up hope, it will come off if you stick to plan and at least it isn't a gain.

Not feeling good about tonight either. I just feel meh all the time since I gained last week when I wasn't expecting to. Ate out loads too, hot chocolates, muffins, dinner dance, popcorn, just other stupid things. I really need to get a grip of myself or else the 2.5stone will be easily put back on! :(

I feel slightly fatter too if there is such a thing. Oh well, I'll go anyways but hopefully the damage won't be too much. I pray the 25 lengths I did at the pool and walking yesterday has kept away the gain.

Hello team Tuesday! I'm back from my holiday in Belfast. Tonight is gonna be horrendous but worth it. I had lots of yummy food including a surprise trip to a michelin star restaurant that my friend treated me to in order to celebrate my weight loss so far, bless her. I'm hoping not to have gained more than 2.5lbs that way I will have still lost 4 stone :fingerscrossed:

good luck everybody who still has to weigh in, congrats to those with losses and those with maintains or gains stay focussed and have a fab week :D

Oh and welcome to Aisling and any other newbies!

xx

lost 1/2 today at wi, just happy its not a gain

cathie x

Back