Tuesday Weighers

Not feeling good about tonight either. I just feel meh all the time since I gained last week when I wasn't expecting to. Ate out loads too, hot chocolates, muffins, dinner dance, popcorn, just other stupid things. I really need to get a grip of myself or else the 2.5stone will be easily put back on! :(

I feel slightly fatter too if there is such a thing. Oh well, I'll go anyways but hopefully the damage won't be too much. I pray the 25 lengths I did at the pool and walking yesterday has kept away the gain.

Have you thought about trying one of the challenges to kick you back into the right frame of mind? Scan bran is a great one or the speed soup or drinking 2 litres water? Maybe we could do a team Tuesday challenge and all spur each other on? I will need something to help me shift the holiday gain too :D

I feel slightly fatter too if there is such a thing. Oh well, I'll go anyways but hopefully the damage won't be too much. I pray the 25 lengths I did at the pool and walking yesterday has kept away the gain.

I know what you mean - I feel fatter this week... its an odd feeling - OH just thinks I'm imagining it!

Well done to all the losers so far!

Getting nervous about WI at 6pm tonight. Been a bit naughty over the weekend but have been to the gym 4 times since last WI.
Hoping to lose 3lb tonight but will setlle for any loss at all ;)

Well done everyone. Down a pound, happy enough, but would have loved too see 12 13.5 on scales.
Will get there next week. . . .

Not happy tonight, 1/2 on even after all the hard work at the gym.
Got SAS to do this week. Hoping its either water retention or nearly *week.

Put on 1lb :( Only second week on SW, lost 2lb in first week. Have been banging on to everyone about how great it is! Pissed off, just worked my way through a box of double chocolate alpen lights!

Think I will try original days from now on (been on EE).

Here's my promises to minimins.com, I will never post another panic thread ever again because I've gotten away with it again and lost 4lbs!!!

It could have been worse - 1lb on for me this week, I'm now upping my speed and super speed foods as I want to be at target by 9th July.

MrCharmed said:
Here's my promises to minimins.com, I will never post another panic thread ever again because I've gotten away with it again and lost 4lbs!!!

Haha that's fantastic

K

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back