Tuesday Weighers

I lost 5.5lbs!!! Gobsmacked as it was my first week. Very pleased and hoping for at least 1.5lb off this week so I can get my 1/2 award :)

Hey all, i'm new here, just had my first weigh-in lastnight and i was shocked to see i have lost 7lb in my first week !!! :D I'm surprised because i had a bad enough weekend... Deep fried shredded chilli beef and egg fried rice from the chinese saturday evening and a footlong subway club on Sunday... :eek: Anyways, just wanted to say "Hi" ! :)

What a fantastic loss for your first week! That's brilliant! Hope it motivates you into another great week.
Good luck :D

What a fantastic loss for your first week! That's brilliant! Hope it motivates you into another great week.
Good luck :D

Thank you very much ! Yes, it has motivated me and has proved that i can do it and i can and will lose weight. 7 down, 70 to go. Can't wait to get to a size 16, have a load of new clothes with tags still attached that have never been worn. :D Wonder how long to get to a 16... :confused:

Thank you very much ! Yes, it has motivated me and has proved that i can do it and i can and will lose weight. 7 down, 70 to go. Can't wait to get to a size 16, have a load of new clothes with tags still attached that have never been worn. :D Wonder how long to get to a 16... :confused:

Well everybody's journey is different. My weightloss was slower than some. At my biggest I was a size 22 and I now own a couple of size 10s though my jeans are a size 14 cause of my booty! hehe I think it took me about 4 months to get to a size 16. How ever long it takes you it will be worth it! Once you believe you can do it you truly will. The support you'll get at group and here at minimins will keep you going! It's an exciting journey you've started! :D

Well everybody's journey is different. My weightloss was slower than some. At my biggest I was a size 22 and I now own a couple of size 10s though my jeans are a size 14 cause of my booty! hehe I think it took me about 4 months to get to a size 16. How ever long it takes you it will be worth it! Once you believe you can do it you truly will. The support you'll get at group and here at minimins will keep you going! It's an exciting journey you've started! :D

4 months to go from a size 22 to a 16- that's brill !!! Hoping i do as well as you have ! :D Well done ! :D

4 months to go from a size 22 to a 16- that's brill !!! Hoping i do as well as you have ! :D Well done ! :D

I'm sure you will do just great! Our start weight and target weights are both pretty much the same :) If you haven't already done so be sure to take full length photos of yourself and measure yourself with a tape measure. That'll really helpe you see differences off the scales as well as on!

Hey all, i'm new here, just had my first weigh-in lastnight and i was shocked to see i have lost 7lb in my first week !!! :D I'm surprised because i had a bad enough weekend... Deep fried shredded chilli beef and egg fried rice from the chinese saturday evening and a footlong subway club on Sunday... :eek: Anyways, just wanted to say "Hi" ! :)

Wow that's incredible. Inspirational! How did u do it? R u doing EE or red/green? I'm desperately in need of tips

Thank you :) you're doing fab too! Let the skinniness commence!

K

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow that's incredible. Inspirational! How did u do it? R u doing EE or red/green? I'm desperately in need of tips
Hi, yea, i'v shocked myself at how much I lost. All i did was stick to the plan 100%. I only used 2 and half syns on 5 of the 7 days. I did between 20-30 mins of brisk walking on 6 of the 7 days and for the main meals i decided to stick with the Syn-free ones until I get used to the diet properly. Eat as much fruit as possible. Thats really all I can say :) Good luck with your weightloss. :) Oh and i'm on the ExtraEasy plan. :)

I want a diet buddy! :(

Ideally one who has around about the same amount of weight to lose as me!

Ah! I don't have any kids but my best friend has 2 one is 3 one is 9 months so very similar! She's at breaking point a lot! We're a similar age too I think... I'm 23... 24 in July.

But I'm losing all this weight because we are then going to TTC when I have reached my target :)

We can do it!!

K

Ah! I don't have any kids but my best friend has 2 one is 3 one is 9 months so very similar! She's at breaking point a lot! We're a similar age too I think... I'm 23... 24 in July.

But I'm losing all this weight because we are then going to TTC when I have reached my target :)

We can do it!!

K

Yea, kids r tough work at times but sooooooooo worth it. Ah that's really cool ! Yea, i turned 23 in January. :) Well i wish you all the best with TTC when the time comes. For now, i better log off and go to bed, kids will be up early 2moro, i just know it, lol. Nite, sweet dreams. :)

Back