Tuesday Weighers

I had 4!!! :( plus some cider, don't even know why I did it, they weren't even that nice. I'd been food shopping and was really hungry when I got back. I seem to keep letting myself get too hungry lately and I know there's really no need. So line drawn under that incident, I've planned well for today, I'll do 45mins of advanced zumba tomorrow (I'm working today) and get some extra walking in.
Thanks impossibledreamer, our stats are quite similar. I'd love to be at target by the time I go away at the end of August. Just feel as big as ever today, but hopefully with some hard work and determination I can sort myself out ;) xx

That's a great goal! I'm lucky if I lose half a pound a week at the moment so I'm trying to be cautious with my target. It's my birthday the 19th September and I can't think of a better present :) Be great to keep to spur each other on to target since our journeys our so similar :D

As for the doughnuts it sounds like you have your head back in gear. Sometimes I think we just need to eat stuff that's ott just to get it out of our system. People who don't have weigh issues will have days where they eat a lot of rubbish just cause they feel like it so why shouldn't we..as long as we don't do it too often hehe

Thanks girls, feel much better now I've confessed ;) Impossibledreamer I think we can both achieve our goals, they r realistic and healthy. I'll let u know how I get on on tues, i'll look forward to seeing your progress. Enjoy the rest of the weekend :D xx

I'm have a 'laxed' week!!!

I don't know what is wrong with me, past few weeks I have been so focused. After weigh in on Tuesday I have noticed I am started to take a 'don't care' approach. My problem is...I know me when I get in a 'don't care' situation it takes me alot of motivation and time to get out of it!! Arrgghh!!! Reading other posts on here helps though so just wanted to say thanks!

When I get like that I make a list of all the reasons why I want to lose weight and all the things I would like to do and clothes I would buy that sort of thing. A rummage through the Very clothing catalogue usually stops me grabbing the choccy! :D

What a good idea, think I might just start that. I need a catalogue!! I just think I'm feeling big rubbish with everything lately and eating makes things better..well for that moment then I feel awful!! I will put my attention into your advice as I am sure it will work. Thank u!

How are you getting on now? Very.co.uk is great if you don't have an actual catalogue :)

Go Team Tuesday!!!! Sendin positive vibes for tomorrow.....fingers eyes toes and legs crossed for you all......how are you all feeling? :)

Lisa
xxxx

Not looking forward to tomorrow. Haven't done anything wrong but feel like no loss. :-( Hope I'm wrong!

Good luck everyone else x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi guys, can I join this thread? I recently 're-joined sw and weigh in on a Tuesdayx

Not looking forward to tomorrow. Haven't done anything wrong but feel like no loss. :-( Hope I'm wrong!

Good luck everyone else x

Join the club... :mad: I'v been good too almost all week but feel like im soooooo gonna have a gain... :cry: Wishing us both luck. :D

AislingMcM1988 said:
Join the club... :mad: I'v been good too almost all week but feel like im soooooo gonna have a gain... :cry: Wishing us both luck. :D

Yes good luck to you too x

Lydiahoyle said:
I'm not looking forward to tomorrow either. I haven't been bad in what I'm eating just think I'm eating for the sake rather than stopping when I'm full. It's a wait and see game though hopefully after tomorrows wi and class I'll be motivated!

Yeah stopping when full is my problem too!!

I never look forward to WI even though there's no reason I've followed the plan 110% but feel bloated and got lots of belly going on lol...have my WI Wednesday morning at half 9 will be late afternoon before I will be able to post results.....we will all do brilliantly......WONT WE?!?!?!!

xxx
Lisa

I never look forward to WI even though there's no reason I've followed the plan 110% but feel bloated and got lots of belly going on lol...have my WI Wednesday morning at half 9 will be late afternoon before I will be able to post results.....we will all do brilliantly......WONT WE?!?!?!!

xxx
Lisa

YES WE WILLLL !!! :D We need all the pma we can get. :) Looking forward to wi but nervous at the same time... :eek:

Really hope to see 12 st something on scales tomorrow. Exactly 13 at minute, have been very good but just realised its * week, so might be a sts. Usually effects weight so we will see......

Hello i'm new :) not new to sw, just to this team :) I have been good this week, stuck to my syns but just worried that I haven't had enough superfree. Normally do EE but probably had a couple of green days this week. I always get nervous before weigh in.
Good luck :)

Back