Tuesday Weighers

dacuckoo said:
GO TEAM TUESDAY!!!!!!......*does a type of cheerleading dance, looks stupid, so stops immediately*

Made me smile (while inside I'm dreading WI!) so thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

at wi 2day i lost 3lb's :faint2::faint2::faint2:

very much due to alot of :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:Zumbaring! and sticking to red and green days!! got sotw too!!

Hi all, I lost half a pound this morning.
A little bit gutted it's not more.. but it's going in the right direction, eh?! x

Good luck everyone - and congratulations on the losses so far.

Well done everyone so far and good luck to those still to go
I sts again grrrr although it's star week so I know it effects me by about three pounds

I had a very naughty one and a half pounds gain this week, but all self inflicted, so no one to blame, other than myself!

well weigh in in 30 mins and i dont feel overly confident this week. I've not been bad but i've not been 100%, my 0.5lb loss was justified last week as i went out for dinner with a dessert. i'll let you know how i get on.

2 lbs down....
In the twelves for the first time in five years.
Delighted.

hmm its a bit debatable how much i lost lol

it says 4lb lost, but if you work out the difference between last week and this week, its 3.5lb

either way, i got my 1.5 stone award, got under 21st for the first time in over 4 years- and got slimmer of the week AND slimmer of the month

*breathes*

lol

Lost 1.5lbs tonight, was expecting a gain as *week is due in a few days so extra happy. Only 5lbs to go for my 2 stone but am on holiday on friday for 2 weeks so hoping not to put it all back on.

well weigh in in 30 mins and i dont feel overly confident this week. I've not been bad but i've not been 100%, my 0.5lb loss was justified last week as i went out for dinner with a dessert. i'll let you know how i get on.

1lb off this week, i feel like i'm on a go slow :(

hmm its a bit debatable how much i lost lol

it says 4lb lost, but if you work out the difference between last week and this week, its 3.5lb

either way, i got my 1.5 stone award, got under 21st for the first time in over 4 years- and got slimmer of the week AND slimmer of the month

*breathes*

lol

you must be chuffed, you've got one of your mini goals. well done you.

you must be chuffed, you've got one of your mini goals. well done you.

Ty munchie :)

well done on your loss :) sometimes it is a little disheartening when it isnt a high number. but a loss is good, thats 1lb nearer to your target :D

I put on 1lb this week :( so frustrated with myself!!

Set myself 3 small mini goals now to aim for, see how that pans out!

Back