Tuesday Weighers

Ah thanks very much girlies. I really do feel over the moon about it. Just hope i can get that 3lb off for next week so i can get a shiny sticker. Lol, i'm like a big child. :D

You are not the only one! lol.
I was so happy that my consultant gave me a pink sticker- i swear i'm a 6 year old trapped in a 23 year old's body!! lol

Everyone is having fabulous losses. I swear the machines are rigged sometimes. I lost 1.5lbs but not a big whoop cos I am the same weight I was at the start of June. Had a gain, maintained and then loss my gain. MEH! big waste of a month.

Well done on all the loses, and well done to everyone else too - it really says something when people post even if they're dissapointed, it indicates an intention to keep going (so it's still really inspiring).

I stayed the same this week but am delighted with that because I had a very naughty week, very very naughty. Back on track though now, the line has been drawn and I'm determined to shift some this week - assuming the scanbran crumbs in my keyboard don't render me offline!

0.5lbs off for me this week - not bad for * week when I usually gain.

Hi, I'm new :)

I joined SW (again) a few weeks ago. Had my 3rd WI last night and lost 1.5lb making my total 7.5lb so far. Was pleased to get my half stone award.

Want to do better though!

I stayed the same....:cry:

Its been put down to my * week or nearing the end of it.....pffftftftt...I want at least 2 lbs off next week...OR ELSE!!!:banghead: :bolt:

Lisa
xxx

Its been put down to my * week or nearing the end of it.....pffftftftt...I want at least 2 lbs off next week...OR ELSE!!!:banghead: :bolt:

Lisa
xxx
I forgot to say....I did get my Bronze...Silver...Gold and Platinum Body Magic :flirt2:

can I join this thread? I'm new to this but not to slimming world. Lost 2 stone for my wedding in may. Put 9lbs back on over honeymoon period :( and now I'm back on it. Had 1st weigh in last night and lost 7lbs so really chuffed. Glad to be back on it! It's brilliant!!!

Lisa
xxx

I hear ya! I had what I call a perfect week. About 5 syns a day, lots of speed foods and superfree etc etc and I stayed the same :confused: I was disappointed last night but I think it could be a delayed affect from my holiday and hopefully it will come off next week. I know I'm doing the best I can and I won't give up! :D

can I join this thread? I'm new to this but not to slimming world. Lost 2 stone for my wedding in may. Put 9lbs back on over honeymoon period :( and now I'm back on it. Had 1st weigh in last night and lost 7lbs so really chuffed. Glad to be back on it! It's brilliant!!!

Welcome aboard Team Tuesday! You will get loads of support from all the lovely people here. Congrats too on your fantastic first week loss! :)

dacuckoo said:
I forgot to say....I did get my Bronze...Silver...Gold and Platinum Body Magic :flirt2:
Well done :)

How do you get those???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Im feeling really disappointed - only lost 2 lbs since last WI (2 weeks ago) and I don't know what I have done wrong! I am a big girl with tons to lose and this is only my 5th week so I am feeling really disheartened. I don't have many sins and am eating really healthy so am feeling blah :(

Hi Loubelle, try not to be discouraged by a 2lb loss. If it's coming off slowly then at least it's coming off. Some people just lose slower than others. Try to look at the bigger picture.. you have made a decision to change your life and bit by bit you're getting there so if it takes a little longer it will still be worth it :) You can also try doing the challenges that speed up weight loss like scanbran or speed food soup. How much exercise are you managing to fit in? That can be a big factor too.

Below (I hope) is a picture of 1lb of fat which might make you feel a bit better about losing 2! :D

Attachments

• 1lb fat.jpg
    1lb fat.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 16
Making a regular commitment to exercise....think you have got to have a routine going to get the awards. Fill out the body magic forms every week for 4 weeks and hand them into your consultant. I go gym 3x a wk and also go boxercise and Swimming every wk has well, but been doing this long before I started SW :) xxx

dacuckoo said:
Making a regular commitment to exercise....think you have got to have a routine going to get the awards. Fill out the body magic forms every week for 4 weeks and hand them into your consultant. I go gym 3x a wk and also go boxercise and Swimming every wk has well, but been doing this long before I started SW :) xxx

This is not pushed at all at my group?!? I might ask about it next week as I've been walking a lot more lately!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost another 1lb this week, I had hoped for 2lb to get my stone, but as long as it is off!!:rolleyes:

I curious to know what everyone does on a Tuesday. My weigh in is at 7pm. Most Tuesdays i treat like every other day but i hear people saying there straving at group which makes me think that they haven't had any dinner.

So my question is how much do you eat and drink on the day of weigh in?

I eat as normal - my weigh in is at 7.30pm, but I'm more inclined to have a 'main meal' at lunchtime instead, and maybe a salad for tea.

I lost 0.5lb this week, bit disappointed after such a big loss last week, but its still a total of 6lbs in 2 weeks, so not bad at all :)

I curious to know what everyone does on a Tuesday. My weigh in is at 7pm. Most Tuesdays i treat like every other day but i hear people saying there straving at group which makes me think that they haven't had any dinner.

So my question is how much do you eat and drink on the day of weigh in?

I go to the gym after work on a Tuesday then straight to group. So i haven't had my evening meal.
But i eat well during the day as i know i'll need the energy for the gym.

I always take an allowed treat to group with me which is often a nice dark choc fibre plus bar (hexb) and an options hot choc to enjoy during image therapy!! I look at is like my little reward after my W.I.

Back