Tuesday Weighers

munchie11 said:
I curious to know what everyone does on a Tuesday. My weigh in is at 7pm. Most Tuesdays i treat like every other day but i hear people saying there straving at group which makes me think that they haven't had any dinner.

So my question is how much do you eat and drink on the day of weigh in?

I tend to have a normal day but don't have my tea until after class. I normally treat it as my treat night and have a Chinese takeaway after. By the time it's over I'm really looking forward to it. I always tend to drinks tons of water too. :)

I curious to know what everyone does on a Tuesday. My weigh in is at 7pm. Most Tuesdays i treat like every other day but i hear people saying there straving at group which makes me think that they haven't had any dinner.

I eat after WI even though that's usually 9/9.30. THe one week I ate before I had put on 2lbs!

Recently I have been eating scan bran or scan bran cake on Monday and I am trying to dring lots of water - especially on WI day :)

I have a normal breakfast like weetabix then a light ish lunch and then eat dinner after my evening W.I. I also avoid exercise on W.I. day as I tend to be a bit heavier but it may be just a coincidence.

Last edited:
I weigh in at 7 pm, don't have anything to eat from lunch time and try not to have a drink after about 4. After weigh in I treat myself to quite a few syns :)

Meh.
Did not stop eating. Still scoff scoff scoff. Long story short I weighed at the gym and apparently have gained 4lb since weigh in (which was Tueesfay am ffs!) I know I shouldn't have weighed... But whatever, I rang my consultant, cried (yep!) and sorted this out!

Have written down the times I go for bad stuff and found stuff to do during these times.

From today in going to:

- do success express
- drink 2l of water per day
- exercise at least 3 times this week

I was a complete mess last night. But not going to let this bad couple of (well three) days turn into a bad week or even month.

There are so many reasons I want this, I need to do it.
I am going to do it.

Ela ine said:
Meh.
Did not stop eating. Still scoff scoff scoff. Long story short I weighed at the gym and apparently have gained 4lb since weigh in (which was Tueesfay am ffs!) I know I shouldn't have weighed... But whatever, I rang my consultant, cried (yep!) and sorted this out!

Have written down the times I go for bad stuff and found stuff to do during these times.

From today in going to:

- do success express
- drink 2l of water per day
- exercise at least 3 times this week

I was a complete mess last night. But not going to let this bad couple of (well three) days turn into a bad week or even month.

There are so many reasons I want this, I need to do it.
I am going to do it.

Well done for sorting it out I know you can do it!

Making a regular commitment to exercise....think you have got to have a routine going to get the awards. Fill out the body magic forms every week for 4 weeks and hand them into your consultant. I go gym 3x a wk and also go boxercise and Swimming every wk has well, but been doing this long before I started SW :) xxx

My weight loss has been slow despite exercising, but my measurements have changed for sure. It's worth the effort. Go girl!

Yoyo dieter said:
My weight loss has been slow despite exercising, but my measurements have changed for sure. It's worth the effort. Go girl!

I regret not measuring myself from the beginning :( I wish I had because even members at my boxercise class say I look so much more toned. Xxx

Last edited:
Well done for sorting it out I know you can do it!

Thank you hun! I hope so!
Apparently I gained 4lb (GRRRRR) but have been success expressing and lost 1.5 so far... hope to get down to a sts on tues :(

Success express? Can u tell me what that involves? Thanks!

Hi hun, from what my consultant told me (on the phone) it is basically:

- 3 meals a day
- 2/3rds of your plate superfree foods
- all snacks to be superfree
- have 2 HEA's and B
- Still have your syns.

Weirdest thing is when I'm on track with my 100% days, I'm doing SE without even realising it.. but when I'm conciously trying to do se I find it harder :( Good luck whatever! Fingers crossed for Tuesday x

Success express is basically 2/3 super free and counting the highest syn value for any foods. Your C will have the leaflet - I found it very hard! :)

Me too hun!

Well I've proper stuffed up :( gone over by 35 syns. Mainly had a boozy weekend and lots of crisps eaten in a giggly drunken state :D I now WI Wednesday mornings I STS last week so I'm dreading this week :( xxx

Lydiahoyle said:
I have also stuffed up! Been out of the bike this morning and it is ritual we stop at a greasy takeaway for breakfast so I had a bacon and egg butty with fat!! Then I had a ice cream!!! Arrgghh later I felt hungry so bought a punit of raspberrys to take the crave of fast food away can't imagine how many syns that would be then worst of all I go out for yea all prepared but was shaken when the restaurant couldn't swAp chips to new potatoes jacket only mash! Then all my friends had a pudding and more or less forced me into one so I had a toffee pavalova drooled with cream! It was yum!!! No I feel awful, depressed and guilty I put on half a pound last week so not hopeful for this week!!!

Let's keep our fingers, toes and everything else crossed in hope!

Nods in agreement has she scoffs another packet of French fries :D xxx

I have been off plan this week. all week, I'm not even going to go into details but I am expecting a big gain. I have got tomorrow and Tuesday to do a bit of damage limitation (lots of melon, water, ryvita and walking!) I will let you know how I get on - only positive is that I will have a big loss next week. X

Gl everyone with your wi this week. I didnt have a 100% week either, and i also have my star week... :( So not much hope for losing anything by tuesday... :( Time will tell i suppose...

I've not posted much the last few days. Had a very stressful week at work and manic weekend. Fingers crossed for a loss all the same!

Good luck to everyone tomorrow :D

Good luck everyone for tomorrows weigh in. Was good for the week but end of star week and on meds for hayfever so we will wait and see.

Back