Tuesday Weighers

Thought I was undoing some of the damage from the weekend by going at it like a mentalist at the gym today. But here I am sitting with a cold glass of lager in the garden, and no doubt there will be time for another before shower and bed. I'm dreading WI soooo much might not even go ;( xxx

Good luck for tomorrow everyone. I've been shockingly good this week foodwise though am beginning to doubt my habit of saving most of my syns for a couple of boozey evenings (it's worked before but I think my body is getting wise to my plans). Had a filling dinner this evening so feeling bloated, but am currently on the peppermint tea so here's hoping ...

Good luck all!

I am going to throw my scales in the bin! I thought I had a good week but it disagrees :) why can i not resist getting on it?

Not looking forward to tomorrow at all now

Good luck for everyone for tomorrow.
I can't wait to get weighed, get this awful gain over with and start a fresh xx

Am I first today?
Very annoying- stayed the same!
Had some wine and a mars bar during the week but nothing to really damage weightloss.
But is * week. Am blaming that!

Good luck for wi today everyone.

I am new here and today is my 1st WI...I have been super good with eating tons of superfree foods. I even did 2 red days instead of EE the whole week. Never drank and syns stayed about 3 a day except 1 was 10. I am nervous but I want to see the scale move!
My problem is I don't ever want breakfast. I have coffee with sugar free syrup and skim milk (about 200ml instead of the 350 allowed). I force myself to eat yogurt and maybe a peach. Hmmmm hope that doesn't hurt me.
Good luck to everyone!

+4.5 :-(

Awww sorry Ela_ine, I feel for you hun :( How's the Success Express treating you?

2.5lb off!!! FINALLY got my 2 stone award!! xx

Have to wait until tonight to find out mine :-(

Am eating fruit and won't eat anythimg else until after WI

down 2 pounds...I really thought it would be more

Back