Tuesday Weighers

Don't know how I managed to do it but I lost 2 this week. :D Had 2 bbq's over the weekend and a high syn day during the week... Really want to get my 1 stone award next week, only 1 pound to go, so i'm determined this week to do sw 100% ! :D

Hello Tuesday weighers! First time at sw last night and im half way through day 1 on extra easy and doing well! Looking forward to my chicken fajitas tonight will take my syn total up to a total of 7.5 today :)! Hope you all did well at weigh in!

1 pound down for me. Happy with that...
100% for the week ahead....

bit late coming in, but I lost 2.5lbs this week, and reached my 1/2 award. I've lost 8.5lbs and only been with sw a month! So happy :)

dawnstarr06 said:
bit late coming in, but I lost 2.5lbs this week, and reached my 1/2 award. I've lost 8.5lbs and only been with sw a month! So happy :)

Well done! :) hopefully my result will be just as good this wi!!!

Gah weigh ins don't get any easier, eh?

I really want to lose 3.5 at next weigh in- will take me to my 2 stone award. and i be nervous :( kinda feeling bad that i had a couple of bits of brioche, and a small bit of pavlova yesterday. but my C keeps saying to remember the 6 1/2 days i've been good, not the 1/2 day i was a little naughty...

My C wants all of us in the group to lose 5lb this week cus it's her 50th bday on Tuesday, haha. No pressure ;)

Good luck to everyone! I am hoping for at least 2 but of course doesnt everyone want more!

Am not looking forward to tonight AT ALL!

I'm already wondering which of my clothes weigh the least!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i've stayed the same:) could and should of been alot worse!

cathie c

Well done to everyone so far and good luck to those who havent been weighed yet. My WI is tomorrow, had my eldest son and his fiancé staying all week, and basically gave up counting syns when I went 170 over :eek: but he travels back home tomorrow and that's when my WI is. Hoping I've STS because I've really pushed it with exercise weights and swimming but if I gain it was worth it just this once :) xxxx

Back