Tuesday Weighers

ginlin said:
"Piggy of the Week Award" for me this week at WI - I gained 1lb:(:(

Hardly! Lol :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fingers crossed

Having put on 2lbs last week - I have been trying to stay on the good path this week. Getting weighed this evening - here's hoping I've done enough to lose.:whistle:
Well done to everyone whose lost - its been inspiring and helping me keep on track this week.

fingers crossed - I have been good, but hoping for 1 lb loss for my stone

6.5 off! Yayayayay! X

*faints*

i lost 3.5lb

i dont know how...i really dont....yesterday my weight hadnt changed...must have been water lol.

slimmer of the week,and my 2 stone award- yay :D

2.5lbs off

Yey.. 2.5lbs off - Really pleased, I just need to stay focussed this week as its my birthdy at the weekend - meal out + cake. Maybe a bit of extra exercise is called for as well.:bliss:

Well, had the worst week yet, had so much on and was out and about a lot(In the car, not walking), im ashamed to say i had 3 take aways this week... Thought i would have at least 4 pound on, but happy to say i'v only gained 1pound. :) Think its given me the kick up the a** I need to get 2 pound off for next week so i can get my stone award and shiny sticker. :)

2lbs off, and i'm really pleased as i haven't been 100% last week. Slimmer of the week to boot.
Well i'm all motivated for next week.

Well done everybody. Lisa give it 2 weeks it'll come off next week I'm sure!
1 off or me and slimmer of the week which is weird.. my group must have all had a bad week! hehe

Back