Tuesday Weighers

Was so very excited - lost 5lb bringing total to half a stone in 3 weeks :)

ImpossibleDreamer said:
Well done everybody. Lisa give it 2 weeks it'll come off next week I'm sure!
1 off or me and slimmer of the week which is weird.. my group must have all had a bad week! hehe

Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Surzy said:
3lbs off this week - getting me into the '19 stone summat' bracket finally!!!

Woohoo!!

And my BMI is now below 40 which means i'm no longer Morbidly Obsese .... i'm just severely obese LOL

Well done!! I'm on slimming world and got 4 pounds off this week to make me 20 stone 7 pounds. I totally understand how amazing it would be to be 19 stone something!!

Keep up the good work,

Vix

A delightful shock of 5lb off this week (I reckon last week I must have accidently turned up to group as a water balloon or something, and this is actually the work of two weeks not one). Deeeeeelighted!

I managed 1/2lb off meaning no stone still 1/2lb to go!! must be the slowest loss ever.

I did too but did little exercise this week as was ill so I'm putting it down to that?!?

Shocking gain - 4 1/2 lbs on!!!

I knew I was due a gain, and that's actually 2 week's worth as I was off ill last week, but I really dont know where 4 1/2lbs came from!

Means I'm outside target range, and have had to book next week as holiday as I'm away next week - normally at target you dont need to bother.

Hoping it was just water retention and I'll be back in range when I next weigh in 2 weeks.

Not happy.

lOST 4.5 :eek:.

Can someone guide me on how to add multiple award [ictures on my signature. Wanted to add the half stone and stone award but it just wont do it. Its seems to be either one or the other but not multiple xxx

dacuckoo said:
lOST 4.5 :eek:.

Can someone guide me on how to add multiple award [ictures on my signature. Wanted to add the half stone and stone award but it just wont do it. Its seems to be either one or the other but not multiple xxx

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

As for the stickers in the signature - I think there's a thread on this in the technical section

Also, you have to gave posted a certain no of times to get enough space?!?

Sounds like the Tuesday weigh ins went well :) To any who sts or gained...it'll make the next weeks weight loss that much sweeter :)

I lost 3lbs this week to give overall loss of 2st 1.5lbs! Woohoo! Getting there slowly but surely. Not far to go... :D
woohoo!
Way to go!

I normally weigh in on a Tuesday but went tonight and lost 4lbs :) hoping for another 2.5lbs by Tuesday to get back on track :) well done everyone

Back