Tuesday Weighers

No wi for me this week as I was away. Although my sneaky peak this morning put me at the same weight as before I went away which is lucky. Just hope I can lose enough by Tuesday to get me to target.

I'm dreading tomorrow - family BBQ. First major willpower test :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lydiahoyle said:
Hope it went well and in door BBQ cab be better as u don't have to worry about fly's!

It was good (and so was I - mostly) and I only just got home!!!

Had a teeny weeny slice of birthday cake but overall I avoided most naughty food :)

Lydiahoyle said:
Wow! That's is brilliant well done! Wish I had ur willpower!

It wasn't that bad really. Hubby did all the cooking so used spray oil and there wee no burger buns (or any bread) to avoid so that was good!!!

The cake was hard though - especially as I made it!!! :-(

Oops. Went out for breakfast and tried to be good with my choices but turns out not so good.

Ordered beans on toast (no butter) but it came on white toast as I forgot to say wm. I left a bit so am guessing 1.5 slices so I think 5 syns???

Oh well :-(

We usually eat when we get home which is late - about 9! By then we're not too hungry so don't pig out really.

As for the rest of the day - I eat normally but don't eat after lunch

I'm changing from Tues morn weigh in to Tues tea time, I'm worried I'm going to have a gain because of the change in times. But obviously I don't want to get into a cycle of starving myself all day before weigh in? :confused: :sigh:

i tend to eat breakfast but i wont eat bread on a weigh day, so its normally fruit-although i dont have any fruit atm so tomorrow it will have to be a slice of nimble. then ill normally have a late lunch of tuna salad, then i dont eat til about 7pm when i get back but its such a rush to even get to group cos i have to make sure everyone elses tea is done before i go cos we have 3 kids and its an awkward time to go really but i like the group, so i dont have time to organise stuff for mysefl, i think i need to start doing a casserole on a tuesday cos it would just be easier. does that sound ok to eveyrone though? breakfast and late lunch? or do you think i should have an earlier lunch and not eat anything from say 12pm?

I try to eat lunch at about 1.30 or later if I can as my meetings at 7.30 and I stay so dint eat until 9.00 or 9.15!

Lydiahoyle said:
I tend to stick to fruit all day or salad and no carbs. My wi class is at 7pm so I don't eat anything from around 1pm and stop drinking at 4pm. Not sure if it makes any difference but it's worked so far!

Maybe I should try that tomorrow. Was going to take a mug shot in but maybe I should stuck to just fruit???

Best of luck everyone for weigh in tomorrow.
Expecting a sts and fingers really crossed that I dont have a gain.....

Surzy said:
I'm a tuesday weigher weighing in on a Monday today because of work ....

2lbs lost - gutted it wasn't just 1/2lb more - just missed out on my 4 stone shiney :cry::(

You will have it next week :) xx

Good luck for tomorrow everyone!!' X

Back