Tuesday Weighers

Good luck team Tuesday!

Just popping in to wish the Tuesday gang good luck today. I'm taking a weeks holiday from WI but have my fingers crossed for everyone!

Good luck everyone. I'm returning after a weeks holiday so hoping for a sts.

I don't see the point in doing anything different on weigh days. You want to know your TRUE weight every week, not your weight after starving yourself or only eating fruit all day. If you started by starving yourself on weigh day you'll unfortunately be stuck starving yourself every tuesday until you get weighed in. Or you could just eat normally, take the possible bad result at the first weigh in and then just eat normally every week without worrying.

My weigh in is tonight and I am not feeling overly confident. If I lose a pound I'll be ecstatic, as that'll be my half stone in 2 weeks. If I stay the same I won't be surprised, and I could accept a small gain.

well, ive had fruit for brekkie and 2 slices of nimble and ham and homemade coleslaw for dinner, get weighed at 5pm so no need to eat anymore today plus im being treatto a meal tonight wooooo, so hoping ive had a loss!! otherwise it will be salad for tea hahaha. good luck everyone!!! and well done to those whove been weighed-even if its a gain, cos at least you turned up to be weighed unlike me last week who chickened out :)

lou x

wow- 1.5lb off- nearly fell off the scales!

had a very naughty weekend- completely off plan, lots of bread etcetc.

i guess the other 5 days cancelled it out!

Aiming for 2.5lb next week- to my club 10 :D

3.5lbs off !!! :bunnydance:

3.5lbs off this week, sooo happy, finally feel like I'm moving in the right direction again!! Only 1lb to my club 10!!!

Lost 2lbs this week. I'd set a mini target of 3 a week ago but expected to stay the same by the time today came round so am pleased :)

well done u lot,thats great,unfortunatly i put on 4 pounds off being on hols but im right back on plan now,got the dreaded WI over with

Back