Tuesday Weighers

-1 lb :) :) :)

Shame it wasn't 1.5 as I'd have my stone award!

NEXT WEEK!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb off for me, not bad considering I was on holiday last week.

2lbs to go to target now, must stay focused and get it next week.

Had a terrible weekend, was away a lot and had takeaways, etc, etc... But i'm pleased to announce that i had a shocking 5 and half pound off 2nite !!! Im gobsmacked !!! Oh and I got my 1 stone award too. :bliss: Well done to everyone else who had a loss, and to those who didn't, chin up !!! Theres always next week. :D

i lost 2 and a half pounds wooooo!!! went for a meal after though and had pudding and starter lol, but thats my only indulgence for the week, i have the recipe for the super speed soup so going to make a batch of that for the week cos if i get 2 and a half next week i get my stone award :) (even though ive technically lost more than a stone since being dieting but i just didnt join group til my baby was 6 weeks old)

Lydiahoyle said:
It could gave been ALOT worse...will be on plan this week! Thanks and well done for ur loss!!

I really wanted that sticker though!! Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 2 lb this week, got my 1/2 stone shiny and was slimmer of the week!

Q

4.5lbs off tonight and SOTW. I'm only 0.5lbs away from my stone award, and 1 stone and 0.5lbs away from my Club 10 :)

Me too QUEENIE, I lost 2 lbs this week and i am so proud of myself

Well done team. Lots of great results.

I had a surprise gain of 1 pound :-( very disappointed. Scan bran challenge and speed food soup all week for me!

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Can I have the recipe for superclass soup please?

hey hun sorry only just seen this :)

1 can of mixed bean salad
baked beans
green lentils
2xtin of chopped tomatoes
handful of split lentils
2 large leeks
1 large onion
4 med carrots
2 parsnips
grenn red and yellow peppers
2x beef stock cubes
mixed herbs
water
chop veg and other ingredients cover with water bring to the boil then simmer til cooked, blend or leave chunky

these were the instructions as given by my sw leader hun, hope they help you!!

i have written a list of ss and s foods to eat this week, and am off shopping for them soon im going to cram in as many as i can this week and see if i can win the super speed challenge in group! whoever eats the most speed or super speed foods gets a prize and theres a little prize for whoever has the biggest loss-wooooo.

Did not move my 1/2 lb so no stone award for me - gutted! Maintained which is better than putting on - must do it next week surely :confused:

Well done, some utterly fabulous losses :)

First WI for 3 weeks as been on holiday. Was really nervous as was very naughty for the 2 weeks on holz then ill since getting home with larengitis. Amazing result of 5lb lost which gets me to my 2 stone award :D

Back